~ my iswara ~ ^^

series5401

Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
if u need something jz ask me laa.. apa susah read thru da pages... zth server load very fast meh??...
heheee.. my bad.. thought your bz as your not always o9.. eheheee..
the zth pages, tot bad.. as long as not many pix as like the one, random girl pix..
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

btw, many of your car pix is removed..
not all i can see.. huhu..

series5401

Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
the server removed them... anyhow, i didnt update my stuff in here anymore... if wanna keep track of my car do visit my blog...

http://kahchai1985.blogspot.com/

but then, its also not really updated anyway... alwiz lag a month or so.... lolz..
oraite.. tankiu bro.. btw, wat type of suspension did u use for tapau many cars.. eheheheheeeeeeeee..

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

bro, forgot to ask you this.. does a carbie need a fuel pump or fuel presure things to be installed.. dunno wat it is called.. eheheee..

oraite.. tankiu bro.. btw, wat type of suspension did u use for tapau many cars.. eheheheheeeeeeeee..

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

bro, forgot to ask you this.. does a carbie need a fuel pump or fuel presure things to be installed.. dunno wat it is called.. eheheee..
i'm currently using HWL... oklaa... din tapau anyone laa... enough for me to drive out and tapau nasi lemak can adi.... haha...

u mean adjustable fuel pressure regulator??... carbie dont need laa.... u are using AC pump (mechanical fuel pump)...

series5401

Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
i'm currently using HWL... oklaa... din tapau anyone laa... enough for me to drive out and tapau nasi lemak can adi.... haha...

u mean adjustable fuel pressure regulator??... carbie dont need laa.... u are using AC pump (mechanical fuel pump)...
walau.. i like your idea.. mode car to buy nasi lemak.. hahahaha.. just kidding.. bout the ac pump, just use d ori one rite? wat i mean, dont need to upgrade or chaneg this pump rite? eheheheee..

series5401

Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
bro, where do u connect your cai hose? i just see my engine, and wana install that hose, but doesnt seem enough space for it.. eheheee..

walau.. i like your idea.. mode car to buy nasi lemak.. hahahaha.. just kidding.. bout the ac pump, just use d ori one rite? wat i mean, dont need to upgrade or chaneg this pump rite? eheheheee..
yeap.. use back ori one sufficient adi... not necessary to upgrade electric fuel pump or add fuel pressure regulator... coz ur engine not vr high displacement and not using twin dcoe...

besides, fuel pump and regulator for carburetor engine is different compare to EFI ones...

EFI = low volume, high pressure
carbs = high volume, low pressure

bro, where do u connect your cai hose? i just see my engine, and wana install that hose, but doesnt seem enough space for it.. eheheee..

series5401

Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
yeap.. use back ori one sufficient adi... not necessary to upgrade electric fuel pump or add fuel pressure regulator... coz ur engine not vr high displacement and not using twin dcoe...

besides, fuel pump and regulator for carburetor engine is different compare to EFI ones...

EFI = low volume, high pressure
carbs = high volume, low pressure

thanx bro.. that on the left side right? wat about on the right side?