~ my iswara ~ ^^

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...this post really brings back some of my memory driving an Iswara rojak with a mivec turbo engine..:driver:.the fastest speed i clock for 0-100 is about 6.2 sec, the fastest i had driven is 237km/h..got the feel of what the meaning of body sticking to the seat...

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yesh bosh ill be going back on the 10th hehe

will be looking forward to meet ur car eh i mean meet u :biggrin:

hehe both legends
Yeah...legend....like the movie Ekin Chen stars in back in the 90s...Driver name: Sky....Hahahaha

Skywalker very leng chai one.....heard that all the Malacca girls die under his palm. :adore::adore::rofl: 1 look from Sky, the girl terus mabuk or fainted..Legend...truly legend...

Also heard his car tapaued a SG plated Gallardo all the way from Ayer Keroh toll....:adore::adore: Sky, even stop at Zoo Malacca to see the monkeys, tikus and birds 1 round then go to crocodile farm 1 round then have a Big Mac McValue set. After finish come out the Gallardo still haven't pass him....:adore::adore: You say Geng mou...I heard already also having cold sweat & nightmare at nights...:rofl::rofl:

*cabut....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
joe, low profile abit laa....
I'm very low profile wan.....that's why nobody knows me....Kakakakakaka...you very famous....I go where and ask...do you know who is Skywalker? All sure say: 'Oh~~I know, I know':biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Any update ah Sky kor kor....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

car is going faster now that i have mod my entire exhaust system.

however, need it to stop in time too when i need it the most.

please advice on which section to modify 1st..

car - 2004 kia spectra 1.6 (a/t)

THANKS !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience