My house and my car kena break in this noon

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
sorry to hear tat bro.. chill out ya.. bad things like this happen in this world.. n it sucks big time! :confused_smile:

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
last time my car audio also kenak stolen b4.. my pioneer player.. make me spend so much jus to repair my car door lock coz hard to find parts.. :angry_smile: my car very old model ma.. :confused_smile:

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
i understand how u fell rite now bro....cos yesterday morning my beloved microtech got stolen too....

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
huh?! said:
i understand how u fell rite now bro....cos yesterday morning my beloved microtech got stolen too....
Sorry,to heard that too.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol ok i am new to this topic.......took me about 20 minutes to read finished and now post something here

the moral of the lesson is...........DOG

y not bela a DOG or some DOGs?

lol i bet your bungalow sure don have any damn DOG as door guard.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
goh,

that's LanEvo's company house, i don't think they will provide a dog and due to religious issue, some can't have a dog with them.

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
gohkokeng said:
lol ok i am new to this topic.......took me about 20 minutes to read finished and now post something here

the moral of the lesson is...........DOG

y not bela a DOG or some DOGs?

lol i bet your bungalow sure don have any damn DOG as door guard.
I got think before rearing a dog but i can't because i always outstation is very hard to bela a dog.No one gave food to the dog.My gf hate dog so she won't gave food and bath the dog.Now my company install CCTV around my house.They want to install inside my house too and i said no need.If installl inside my house.No privacy can't do something naughty.:regular_smile:

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
LanEvo8 said:
I got think before rearing a dog but i can't because i always outstation is very hard to bela a dog.No one gave food to the dog.My gf hate dog so she won't gave food and bath the dog.Now my company install CCTV around my house.They want to install inside my house too and i said no need.If installl inside my house.No privacy can't do something naughty.:regular_smile:
Inside hse also good if got cctv. Can monitor also while in outstation

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
CieMen said:
Inside hse also good if got cctv. Can monitor also while in outstation
monitor from outstation.....putih putih see the thief moving his stuffs out.....then call police to his house......police bersubahat.......CHAR LAN DOU.....call bomba go his house.......bomba help them fetch the stuffs........lol.....call ambulance.......ambulance people take penyusung to carry items

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
dog also no use one larr
they will either poison your dog or kick your dog to death
these buglar no mercy one larr.....

but thank god your gf not at home. stuff and buy back, but gf cannot ;(

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience