Kuala Lumpur
2 days ago,

My dad's car was stolen.

Plate No.; BGG 853
Area; PJ, Kampung Tunku
Car; Ford Ranger inc full back cover
Colour; Maroon
Time; Night 2-6 am

Parked in front of the house with full steering lock.

*maybe the car either got towed or some expert break in??.. we've been observed n being watched

anyways, just to all us.. Please lock our cars and lets hope for the best that nothing bad will happen. Amen

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
dammit..very near to my area..sorry to hear that bro..KG Tunku night time can be quite dangerous sometimes..the Mobil has been robbed few times already within these years..even the cashier got injured during one of the robberies..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sorry for your dad's lost.... :bawling:

lola2574

Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dammit..very near to my area..sorry to hear that bro..KG Tunku night time can be quite dangerous sometimes..the Mobil has been robbed few times already within these years..even the cashier got injured during one of the robberies..
yeahh i heard mobil too...

yeah.. very unfortunate that the car is one of the best car for my dad.. bless him..

so watch out.. even they got securities, still im not so sure they r doing a good job..

ps: am a girl bro.. lol

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
yep i suppose so..hehe..will watchout for ya :biggrin: ur driving a putra right?
do i know u? coz i was in srk kg tunku till 95' and kg tunku isn't that big :biggrin:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
haha..just passed by near ur house then..went to sg way just now..i'm staying at ss3 now behind tmn bhgia lrt..my parents' old house was no.2 next to Mobil KT :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi. i was wondering, wat effect if lets say a 15inch rims on the old perdana sei convert to a 17inch rims? overall size is still the same as the 15 inch rim tyres are thicker while 17 inch rims tyre are thinner.

whats the effect from chaging from 15 inch to 17 inch? and whats the effect of the thicker and thin tyres? thx. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience