My house and my car kena break in this noon

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
When i come back from work,my gate and my front door was broke and my car audio stuff,gauges and my beloved HALTECH stolen.I just installed last week,i eat mi kosong for few months only can buy this haltech and dvd player.I just use for 1 week and kena stolen.My house was break in too,my laptop was stolen and my plasma tv was stolen too.Luckily my house no people,if got people,i dunno what they will do to my gf.
I report to police and they write a statement and they tell me "Saya cuba sedaya upaya tolong awak tangkap pencuri dan buat rondaan".Dude,this burglar damm smart.They even take away my kotak with serial no. so that i can't find my things in anywhere.Clever thief.
They didn't stole my car only stole my stuff in my car and cut all my wires.Now i need a tow truck to tow my car to workshop to rewire everything.Better they steal my whole car.Damm bad luck.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
woah.... what kind of house u r living in? bunglow or terrace? ur car alarm not triggered?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sorry to hear abt the break-ins. I guess the thief really know you when u r out and when u r in. BTW, didn't your neighbors notice anything?

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I think first they break in my house then take my car key to off the alarm.Because my car didn't have any visible break in when i come back my car door is unlock.I live in bungalow is company house and the area is still new.My left and right no one live.Only opposite got people live but they also early morning go to wprk and at night only come home.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I will BLAME THE POLICE for this. Crime rates on the rise and they still go out and stop cars out of a sudden for nothing. Idiot police. If they don't want to do their job, give us the license to own a gun/weapon of some sort that could take down the robbers. I will install M16 alarms where if someone comes into my porch, it will fire a few rounds to drop those father fucking robbers.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
LanEvo8 said:
When i come back from work,my gate and my front door was broke and my car audio stuff,gauges and my beloved HALTECH stolen.I just installed last week,.....
sorry to hear about your lost. but dude it seem tooo coincidental ; hope not jumping then gun but "just installed last week?"

do you suspect errr inside job by the instalers or info passed over by installers??

it comes across that they knew what to look for. who would god damn know someone installed a haltech (isnt it suppose to be hidden/out of view ??)

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
yeah dude...

when u install the Haltech, did u chat with the mech. where u live.. what area.. bla bla..?

at anytime, when we handle our key to any mech/carwash guy. be sure to take the security key/remote off. dun give that along with the car key..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
how they know you have haltech, and where to look? :)

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Personally think that the house itself is being targeted lar........
the thief knows when the house is empty, broke into it; steal whatever can steal lar.....haltech eventhough not visible, but also installed in an accessible place...
they got the time.....so what the heck....
funny thing though; your bungalow no alarm??

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I also got suspect the mechanic.When i chat with him,i lied to him said i live in Puchong but actually i not living at there because my friend tell me don't tell mechanic where u actually live even my audio installer i tell them i live cheras.I think not them.
I wash my car by myself so no people have made a spare key
I think this burglar is kaki mod kereta.Know how to steal my HALTECH/Pioneer dvd player.
Today i only notice my NOS also missing.I dunno they high or not when the gas come out and they smelling it.Because nitrogen can make people feel high.My twin NOS is missing.Argghh!!! feel wanna kill them.
Tak mahal punya barang tak curi.
Next if i catch any burglar who wanna gave them a nice beaten up.Please put ur name so i will contact u and gave them nice whack only sent them to police station.
My house is company house,so i won't spent few thousand ringgit to install a alarm.I tell my company ask them to do something and about that house.They not yet gave me an answer.
Is really sux!!!If i saw this geng come back i will chop them in pieces

Last edited:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
deng.. shld drove ur car with u next time.. now no where is safe anymore.. trust only urself... sori to hear tat man.. try not to disclose as much info as possible.. never know who the hell did it..

lewis26

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
those bugger seem like pro in car...
they take all the nice & expensive stuff but leaving ur car behind...
i dont think they have the time to search his car(unless his car cant be c from main gate)
maybe next time bring ur car key along eventhough u dint drive..

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I can't drive 2 cars go to work because my company gave me a Toyota Fortuner because i always go to jungle and beach so i need a 4x4 car.Nowadays i hide my car keys in somewhere else only my gf know only.My gf drive kenari so i left my wira in the house

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was a discussion on another local forum on why most local detailers only show work being carried out on supercars and that it would be better to see an extreme makeover on a normal car instead...

I thought long and hard about this and this was my response:

After giving some more thought in this matter....

While paint is still paint, the car which it is painted on varies termendously!

We are all motorheads and detailers at heart and it is indeed a thrill to work on a million...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience