My friend Wira VR4

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Followed my friend to the photoshoot session. Apparently the owner is my friend. So here are some of the shots taken by me.

This guy won the recent Manikar Resort Autofiesta in Open Category

*He's okay with the plate number. Besides, this car is the regular participants in autoshow around Labuan and Sabah.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
the Evolution emblem and mitsubishi emblem spoilt it.... it will always b a proton... no matter what...(btw,im driving a wira with a mitsu heart inside)
but,over all.. its nice... =)
keep it up!!

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
nice work..hehe

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
acq : his car, his say. I dont have any power other than showing you how his car look like. :)

skywalker : really ah? I dont think so. This island is still under law regulations.

shay : thanks :)

kelvin : I asked him too, but the paintwork was done after the first spoiler was installed. So he decided to leave it as it is before the next paintjob.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
You seem to know alot about your friend's car...

Anyway I agree with the others. Double spoiler. Mitsubishi wannabe. Brembo calipers?

:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wow, even ferrari haven't use the double rear spoiler techonology. The Wira-lution started it. Respek-respek!

Personally, I won't put stickers of performance parts name/brand on the car unless the car has the real, authentic parts installed. if not its a bit malu. Its like you have a Japanese name, but you have no freaking idea what it means and don't understand the Japanese background. just syoik only.

but then, this is just me. No offence

Anyway, I wish Happy modding to "Your Friend". Good luck and all the best.

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Hmm.. I think some people here think this is my car. Hehehe. Not my car lah. I drive Opel Vectra B and Honda City Type Z only. Maybe I should post another car in my PC from all the autoshow in Labuan.

Ask any Labuan ZTH member here if the owner and saifulrizan is the same person. :biggrin:

The only reason I knew all that was because I want to blog about it. Besides, I always wanted to be a contributor to local car magazine. So, asking this and that about the car is essential - though some magazine never replied my so-called article.

mingz : I use Sony A200 + kit lens + 50mm f1.7

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
car owner name something pronouns as 'suppli'?
hahah..nice car he have...is tis the car tat used to park everyday at last time John audio shop there?
i have seen tis car..but i nvr meet the owner..and also nvr see him cruising...
wer is the Vtec Inside sticker at the hood there?hahaha

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Clanzkiller, yes, his name is Supli Khamis (not sure about the actual spelling). He's the regular at the mentioned audio shop. He told me he hardly drive this one, only go to work.

Nevermind the VTEC sticker. I myself dont put VTEC sticker on my hood. :)

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
sorry is not Vtec Inside...is Vr4 Inside..the style of Pentium kind sticker..hahaha
well nice car he had...all my frens are playing car in labuan..as myself i play at KL cause currently study here..
u know SL 3018,white toyota ke70 4age?? they are my car gang at labuan follow by one toyota corolla old model 16v supercharge and the others...

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
raja : hehehe. Couldnt care less. I just want to produce good picture - but didn't think of the car appearance itself. Sorry lah kalau bikin sakit mata. hahahah

clanzkiller : Ya, I know that one. I seldom lepak2 with the team anymore. Besides, after Lite Glow pecah, masing2 buat hal sendiri.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dyno'ed my 1997 BCNR33 at N1 Racing's Dynojet rig on the 8th of January 2011. The tuner was Max Lim from Speed Effect Motorworks.

For a 13 year old car with her stock RB26DETT internals and turbos, shes putting out approximately 347.25 whp and 42.68 torque at the wheel. The car was pushing 1.25 bar of boost at 7500 rpm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience