My ceFIRO

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro , u didn't inform polaris u r using manual transmission meh? Big difference on fuel consumption between MT & AT lah.
:driver:
when is ur turn? :itsme:

vroom vroomm.... :rofl:

i found 1 2.0 Neo but d h/cut shop wanna sell 4k :banghead:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
when is ur turn? :itsme:

vroom vroomm.... :rofl:

i found 1 2.0 Neo but d h/cut shop wanna sell 4k :banghead:
4K ok lor... I ve heard vq engines (halcut) increase price due to higher demand because owners of NAZA Rias can swap to VQ engines if their engines 'kong' . This is because half cut for KIA Carnival can cost between 8k-10k w/out installation! Moreover, our VQ engines have longer lifespan and alot tougher than the Korean engine.(If u dont kacau the engine electronics, hehehe...)

If i'm not mistaken NEO 2.0 can kick out around 165-170ps (ori car w/out exhaust and air filter mods is it?)

Manual gearbox? Aiyo, have to kiv 1st lah , budget out this year , share market down,etc..
Moreover my mechanic is still busy. I guess I have to use at like using the mt u know, like tiptronic and using the O/D on & off button, hehehe..
:burnout::proud::proud::proud:
Anyways , Happy new year to u and all ceffie club, zero2hundred members !

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
i saw d socket a bit different from those obd reader selling on ebay...

wanna order one but confuse about d socket :hmmmm:
Why do u want to order the scanner/reader:proud: ?got problem with your veh?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
wanna find why fc so good :biggrin: haha...

wanna study ecu, try hack it :thefinger:
You can't hack the ecu with the scanner/reader.The scanner or ecu can only tell u wats wrg with your engine thru the sensors . U cant adjust anything. You will need to surgically remove ECU chip from the motherboard (Computer box) with a special PROM hardware. Then you will need a desktop/laptop (ROM board) recalibrate/hack the ecu. On the other hand u could plug and play using a laptop computer via some piggyback software or the easier interceptor unit such as SAFC.This unit would lie to the facotry ecu to increase/decrease fuel by intercepting the airflow intake.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
You can't hack the ecu with the scanner/reader.The scanner or ecu can only tell u wats wrg with your engine thru the sensors . U cant adjust anything. You will need to surgically remove ECU chip from the motherboard (Computer box) with a special PROM hardware. Then you will need a desktop/laptop (ROM board) recalibrate/hack the ecu. On the other hand u could plug and play using a laptop computer via some piggyback software or the easier interceptor unit such as SAFC.This unit would lie to the facotry ecu to increase/decrease fuel by intercepting the airflow intake.

found d reader... wonder wat type of chip inside ecu... if like pc bios then i can backup it...

wah

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Normally our feilo oso quite save fuel kua..

I only replace HKS air filter, Denso Iridium IK20 Spark plug and cyclone, Engine oil was Castol RS 10-60.

Last engine uncle drive can even reach about 884km in 69litre. speed in between 110km - 120km (Pasir Gudang - KL - Penang - Alor Setar - Taiping) so was about 13km/litre. btw tire was 225-50-17, Toyo T1R
City drive about 11km per litre

New replace engine can go 730km in 64litre (with 30kg autoloader+tools box+laptop about 20kg + etc etc) from KL-CJ-Batu Pahat-CJ-KL-Seremban. about 12km per litre, tire 215-50-17 Toyo T1R.
City drive about 9-10km per litre.

So now new engine makan more minyak than last one.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu, my mechanic quote me RM520 for the 1.3 to 1.6 clutch, i suppose it is taken from the wira, i'm not sure new or secondhand, izzit worth to change ?? i'm driving stock satria. He say this will increase my pick up, is it true ? is RM500 worth for this modification or i better use it on other thing ??
Thanks for help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience