My ceFIRO

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro , u didn't inform polaris u r using manual transmission meh? Big difference on fuel consumption between MT & AT lah.
:driver:
when is ur turn? :itsme:

vroom vroomm.... :rofl:

i found 1 2.0 Neo but d h/cut shop wanna sell 4k :banghead:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
when is ur turn? :itsme:

vroom vroomm.... :rofl:

i found 1 2.0 Neo but d h/cut shop wanna sell 4k :banghead:
4K ok lor... I ve heard vq engines (halcut) increase price due to higher demand because owners of NAZA Rias can swap to VQ engines if their engines 'kong' . This is because half cut for KIA Carnival can cost between 8k-10k w/out installation! Moreover, our VQ engines have longer lifespan and alot tougher than the Korean engine.(If u dont kacau the engine electronics, hehehe...)

If i'm not mistaken NEO 2.0 can kick out around 165-170ps (ori car w/out exhaust and air filter mods is it?)

Manual gearbox? Aiyo, have to kiv 1st lah , budget out this year , share market down,etc..
Moreover my mechanic is still busy. I guess I have to use at like using the mt u know, like tiptronic and using the O/D on & off button, hehehe..
:burnout::proud::proud::proud:
Anyways , Happy new year to u and all ceffie club, zero2hundred members !

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
i saw d socket a bit different from those obd reader selling on ebay...

wanna order one but confuse about d socket :hmmmm:
Why do u want to order the scanner/reader:proud: ?got problem with your veh?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
wanna find why fc so good :biggrin: haha...

wanna study ecu, try hack it :thefinger:
You can't hack the ecu with the scanner/reader.The scanner or ecu can only tell u wats wrg with your engine thru the sensors . U cant adjust anything. You will need to surgically remove ECU chip from the motherboard (Computer box) with a special PROM hardware. Then you will need a desktop/laptop (ROM board) recalibrate/hack the ecu. On the other hand u could plug and play using a laptop computer via some piggyback software or the easier interceptor unit such as SAFC.This unit would lie to the facotry ecu to increase/decrease fuel by intercepting the airflow intake.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
You can't hack the ecu with the scanner/reader.The scanner or ecu can only tell u wats wrg with your engine thru the sensors . U cant adjust anything. You will need to surgically remove ECU chip from the motherboard (Computer box) with a special PROM hardware. Then you will need a desktop/laptop (ROM board) recalibrate/hack the ecu. On the other hand u could plug and play using a laptop computer via some piggyback software or the easier interceptor unit such as SAFC.This unit would lie to the facotry ecu to increase/decrease fuel by intercepting the airflow intake.

found d reader... wonder wat type of chip inside ecu... if like pc bios then i can backup it...

wah

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Normally our feilo oso quite save fuel kua..

I only replace HKS air filter, Denso Iridium IK20 Spark plug and cyclone, Engine oil was Castol RS 10-60.

Last engine uncle drive can even reach about 884km in 69litre. speed in between 110km - 120km (Pasir Gudang - KL - Penang - Alor Setar - Taiping) so was about 13km/litre. btw tire was 225-50-17, Toyo T1R
City drive about 11km per litre

New replace engine can go 730km in 64litre (with 30kg autoloader+tools box+laptop about 20kg + etc etc) from KL-CJ-Batu Pahat-CJ-KL-Seremban. about 12km per litre, tire 215-50-17 Toyo T1R.
City drive about 9-10km per litre.

So now new engine makan more minyak than last one.