My car's back door window got smashed!!!

ah_weng

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
My car got broken in today in wangsa maju!! bloody hell?
those rascals didn't take anything maybe they couldn't i dunno!!!

Anyway i am damm pissed off as i have to spent extra money in repairing the damage window
by the way how much does a rear door window for honda so4 cost?

Well at the moment where i am damm broke this happen whew!!! guess wat when i got home i accidently broke the hinge of the toilet bowl!!! i guess bad luck doesn't come alone it will come in a package!!!

Well i think i can now i can make a movie lar with the title " ah_weng's A Series Of Misfortunate Events "

In a nut shell be careful where you park your car for what that had happen to me will happen to anyone in the future so i hope what i had written here will benefit all zth members and may all zth members be extra carefull for the world is full of fiends , rascals and what else .... can't find words for it lar...

THE END

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro. So scary lah, my sister is living there too and she has a car there too.

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
Menara Alpha is almost fully occupied by students. During midnight there is alot of students passing by the parking bay thus hard for thieves to do their work.

ah_weng

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
i repaired my window liao

well it is actually near the flats opposite the wangsa maju putra lrt station.
around that area bloody rascals may one day they be caught anyway fixed my window lioa cost around rm 100 $$$ my car stock car nth much inside i think they too deperate gua well must ask your zthians and anyone around that area to be extra carefull

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ah_weng said:
well it is actually near the flats opposite the wangsa maju putra lrt station.
around that area bloody rascals may one day they be caught anyway fixed my window lioa cost around rm 100 $$$ my car stock car nth much inside i think they too deperate gua well must ask your zthians and anyone around that area to be extra carefull[/

that area near police station also happen, must be some fuckup mat rampit or penghisap syabu!!!:mad:

armik

Apr 20, 2005
Recommend Radiostar Car Alarm

Well its bad luck about your car window. Shit happens...

Anyway i would recommend you Radiostar 2-way car alarm for installation. Well it wouldn't totally solve your car window from getting broken but it would definately help in some ways.

It has shock sensors with different levels of security. The car alarm would definately be triggered with hard impact on the car window. The best part is if your remote is within range of 3000ft (Line of sight) from you car, then you get a warning message on your alarm.

Very very useful though...if you're interested in a demo or wish to enquire more, pls call me at 012-6359913 for more details...

cheers!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Huh the flat near the LRT station ah ?? Shit loh, my sister is living near there too but not the flat and her atos always parked outside her house. :eek:

cay6379

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
mmm...kinda scary this day...so many thieves tat may be will kill car's owner if they dun get wat they want...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whut parts do i need?

do i need to change ecu to manual ecu?

any important info should be known bfor conversion?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience