Car's wif Accessories Broken Into.How???

I'm just wandering that the certain options are:

• 1.The shop u installed the stuffs.2.People (Customer or standers)at the shop u install.3.Ur friend.4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

antonio

Old Member

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I'm just wandering that the certain options are:

1.The shop u installed the stuffs.

2.People (Customer or standers)at the shop u install.

3.Ur freind.

4Ur enemy.

5.Juz sum m****f***s that do the job as a living.

So how we're going to make sure that these above doens't happend....Damn sum of the cars i've seen broken into is not cikai...sum Evo 7 or EP3 with thaousands of ringgit high end security system....i'm talkin 10k's n above....still broken into...n sum alamrm dun go of oso.....If normal car like example saga sure easy to break in.....but for some cars like i mentioned above....this situation cannot be acceptable anymore...

This has to stop.... <_<

DJgErM

4,000 RPM

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
wat i feel is that once there is a security system created by men...someday somehow it could be break by men also..so its the same...its FATE

tykiasu

500 RPM

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
Just be very careful. my friend went to do his paint job and left the car there for few hours with his key.

couple of days later, the car gone. Coincidence? maybe.

1 more friend got his SAFC stolen which hidden inside the car compartment, and nothing else was stolen except for this performance stuff. inside job? who knows. <_<

mengz

500 RPM

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
i guess this is all fate ler. but then there's steps that we can take to TRY to prevent it from happening lor for example, try not to park at quiet and dark area's, try not to reveal those expensive stuffs, etc etc. but if ppl really target ur car, then its GG edi :P there's no 100% preventive solution for it. sigh, screw'em mofo's that do this kinda shits!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone,

i hv upgraded my braking system, front 1.8 and rear mivec disk brake for quite some time.
recently. when i do hard braking at 80km/h, my car will turn 90 degrees to the right
wats the prob?
plz help, thanz

-Fred-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience