Muffler earth

wanttotree

Dec 14, 2009
Sarawak
hi everybody, im new here and im not sure if im at the right section. i got a question about the 'Sun auto Muffler Earth'. It came together with my 'Sun Auto Hot Earth', and i got no idea how to install it. I tried asking my local car garage and accessories and they have no idea as well. Please help me, a diagram or pictures would be helpful. Im driving perodua kenari fyi.

Attachments

hobbes

Apr 13, 2004
Hello there, happens that i came across this site and saw that they have this
products that you mentioned.. maybe you can try your luck by calling them.

KAITENAZ RACING SDN BHD
8, JALAN PJS 11/16,
BANDAR SUNWAY,
46150 PJ, SELANGOR D.E.

TEL : +603-5635 5351
FAX : +603-5631 6351
EMAIL : [email protected]

wanttotree

Dec 14, 2009
Sarawak
i did asked them. they said, one strand would be connected from the extractor to car's body, the other strand would be connected from the 'MUFFLER FLANGE' to the car's body.
the problem is, im not very clear with that. i dont know where the muffler flange is located. help smbdy.http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/banghead.gif

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happy New Year! The Dragon Year beckons a fresh start with (hopefully) more prosperity and happiness to every automotive enthusiast. After a few days of celebration and joyous gatherings, a few, well.. apparently 33 car owners, shook off their hangover and braved the early morning start to gather for some uphill breakfast...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience