MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyoh, need to talk like that meh....none of you even come close to the number of years I have owned my MR2. 8 years and still counting. So I'm still a more trueblood MR2 kaki based on years. he he

Soff - If you're up for it, I can arrange a few RX8's to give you a run for your money up Genting touge style ok?

Here's some pics for the last Midnight run. Good fun but you guys never whack top speed at all. Just cruising.

There's more pics at my Jackie's blog. Here's the link:
http://jackieho.net/photo/categories.php?cat_id=6

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Goob, Have to lah pull your leg once in a while... always RX8 only... every friday MR2 kaki meet up u fei kei :P Heeeeeeeee

Actually we got push a bit but by then u guys sudah cabut far far...

Greddy_es

Jan 6, 2008
there's only one word coming out of my mouth from seeing the pics on this page..WOW!!!!!any of u heroes wanna donate a PP/Bomex front bumper and rear skirting for my SW20 haha if only we had so many nice looking MR2s and RX8s here in Perth!good job guys..keep it up..hopefully i get to catch up with some of u guys when i come over in Jan..ETA 20th Jan 09 :D

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
nice nice pic.......

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
oh...i likes the orange mr2 front bumper..is look like border 1 ler...who got???sell me pls!!!

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
i like the white border car!

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
marcus...what part u still on hand?got ver 4 spoiler?

any 1 got border front bumper ??:party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The term ‘little car, big engine’ has never rung truer with this ultimate sleeper 1980 Toyota Corolla TE71 that has ditched its puny single cam four-banger for some pure American muscle that could rip the chassis apart.

Sitting in the engine bay is a 7.4-liter big block Chevy V8 lump that sends power to the rear wheels...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience