Money isn't everything. You want respect? You SHow respect.

blitzkid

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Up ur ass fool.
Yo bros.. I hope i won't be offending anyone here with this post.
Before anyone start to misunderstand, i'm NOT targetting this post at anyone ok?

Have anyone of you ever come across some people that think they're so damn great just because they have better/good cars?
I hate these kinda people actually.
Just because they think they have good cars.. faster cars, they tend to show off. Or they have "weird" attitudes.

I know this guy, we used to be good friends in some ways. But after he got his car, a fast car (i won't name anything). From then on he started to change DAMN alot. We never hanged out anymore, his attitude also changed. It's so obvious. And suddenly one day he started to insult slower cars.
That was when I cannot tahan already and decided that these kind of friends are useless.

So any of you kena before from these kind of people? Feel free to vent your anger or comments here. Say anything you want. But try to stick to the topic. Thanks..

I really don't mean to offend anybody here k? So please don't take it personally. But I really respect those people who are humble EVEN though they are rich, have all the good things, But they're still friendly, down to earth and are TOTALLY humble and nice people. RESPECT to you if you're like this.

I believe in this phrase. "You want respect? You SHOW respect." . If not you can back the f**k off or i'll help you with it.

Being better than other people doesn't give you the rights to step on, hurt, or insult others. It's not about your money, your cars, or what you have. It's your attitude that shows who you really are.

Peace dudes.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
There are plenty of people like that around, wan.
Let them be, lor.
A persons' wealth is not measured by what he drives but rather it's the intangible in him e.g. family, home and REAL friends who will be there with him, thru thick and thin.
If it's money, it's NET WORTH. I've also cum across many people driving flashy and fast cars but they belong to the bank/finance cumpany. What for?
Liquidate them and see where do they stand, lar.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Look at this this way; you are fortunate to 'discover' it now.

not all chaps who drive nice cars, fast cars, sports cars are like that. There are those who value 'money' above all and there are those who value friendship.

materials thing can come and go. good friends are better!

BUT in all; never take friendship for granted.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
very well said. ;)

Too bad too many people in Malaysia have the perception of "The more flashy things you have, the more respect you will gain from other". This is utterly a load of crap.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
blitzkid, I bet you're in your early 20's. People are moving forward, some move faster, some move slower.

Remember the kid who always led you his games?? He might not play games anymore. If you still hang around with him, you'll get bored by his businessman stories. It's not he wanna show off, but this is his everyday's life.

Remember the kid who was your best partner in sport game?? His parents passed away and left him nothing. When you try to call him out to yamcha, he's most llikely to refuse you even you promise to pay for the drinks.

You used to like to cruise around town by motorbike. But you think it's dangerous to ride on a bike because you have a safer and better transportation.

Now look at your friends around you. Are your closest friends have equal status like you??

Last edited:

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
I heard a story from myfm in the morning few days ago, here is the story:

A ordinary car was looking for a parking in basement carpark, he/she found a empty slot and he/she trying reverse parking. Out out sudden, here come a sporty car go in the empty parking slot and come down try to walk a way like that.
Then the ordinary car's owner come down and try talk with the sport car's owner, then the sport car onwer said : As my sport car are faster than your old car, thats why i park it 1st. Wat you gonna do ?
Then the odinary car's onwer get in his car knock into that sport car rite infront of him. Then the ordinary car's driver come down and said : As i got enough $$ to fix your car now, just bring me your bill.

P/s: This is not directly translate from Chinese to english, so may had some contents add/cut off. - for those who also listen to this from myfm. :D

There are some ppls can against this kind of ppls, it only time haven come to them. So, when you facing this kind of situation.....forget about it to fight with this kind of ppls. Their cars, their life.....we dun care.
Coz we got better things to do in our life.....peace ya.
:D:D

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
aramis said:
"The more flashy things you have, the more respect you will gain from other". This is utterly a load of crap.
i suppose thats from those who never had'em before and they seek accolades/respect from others.

humility is a forgotten trait.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Of course, there are exception to the case as some of the rich young people who drive flashy cars earn it from their sheer hard work. But, the majority get it from their parents and/or from their business of cheating people. But, remember... these people cun't take the money with them when they die.

If you earn your money thru your own sheer hard work, you have earn my utmost respect for whatever car you drive. Period.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
some people have no sense of noble value once when they change from penniless to fucking well loaded. They rather sell their own soul then hang out with their used to be good friend, because they think those poor one is bad for their current status and image. To me this kinda people is actually already sold off their soul to devil. :mad:

BaBY^MonO

Apr 15, 2005
slk850 said:
I heard a story from myfm in the morning few days ago, here is the story:

A ordinary car was looking for a parking in basement carpark, he/she found a empty slot and he/she trying reverse parking. Out out sudden, here come a sporty car go in the empty parking slot and come down try to walk a way like that.
Then the ordinary car's owner come down and try talk with the sport car's owner, then the sport car onwer said : As my sport car are faster than your old car, thats why i park it 1st. Wat you gonna do ?
Then the odinary car's onwer get in his car knock into that sport car rite infront of him. Then the ordinary car's driver come down and said : As i got enough $$ to fix your car now, just bring me your bill.

P/s: This is not directly translate from Chinese to english, so may had some contents add/cut off. - for those who also listen to this from myfm. :D

There are some ppls can against this kind of ppls, it only time haven come to them. So, when you facing this kind of situation.....forget about it to fight with this kind of ppls. Their cars, their life.....we dun care.
Coz we got better things to do in our life.....peace ya.
:D:D
that owner of the sport car must be standing there and scratch his head...haahaha...

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
koolspyda said:
i suppose thats from those who never had'em before and they seek accolades/respect from others.

humility is a forgotten trait.
again..totaly agree :) and I do have friends who are like that.....spending more than they earn just to gain the word "R.E.S.P.E.C.T."

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
no offence to anyone or pointing to anyone....
some people have tons of money ..but have small brain....

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
NOSkill said:
blitzkid, I bet you're in your early 20's. People are moving forward, some move faster, some move slower.

Remember the kid who always led you his games?? He might not play games anymore. If you still hang around with him, you'll get bored by his businessman stories. It's not he wanna show off, but this is his everyday's life.

Remember the kid who was your best partner in sport game?? His parents passed away and left him nothing. When you try to call him out to yamcha, he's most llikely to refuse you even you promise to pay for the drinks.

You used to like to cruise around town by motorbike. But you think it's dangerous to ride on a bike because you have a safer and better transportation.

Now look at your friends around you. Are your closest friends have equal status like you??

aiks, what you have mention make sense. good statement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any way to remove the badge like proton...city...vios ...1.5 ... all kind of badge from the car without spoil/ peel off the car paint? thx///
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience