Collect money restaurant

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I would like to know if there is such thing happen, where got gangsters to collect money from restaurant or food shop/kopitiam, or got some gov people to kacau so that can get some kopi-o money. My friend told me it is not easy to open a shop because this party wants few hundreds that party wants few hundreds. Kindly please let me know if got such thing :adore:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Yes, it's true... to be honest, gov sector actually worse than gangster...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, I have never come across any yet but I think such thing do exist as mostly whatever shown on TV or movies, they actually exist or things like that happened before...

CSL bro, u wanna start a restaurant ka?

I think famous places or crowded area like shopping complex should be safe la...or some normal housing area.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
easy, report them to the authority and get sum fat rewards for urself

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
easy, report them to the authority and get sum fat rewards for urself
Report them to authority? they are the authority... gangster can be easily handled as long as you got some connection... but comes to govt people, he he... they will suck you dry, this is from my own real life experience... There are some good govt staff who just wanna do their job well, but too many are assholes...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
kopi money la...if the restaurant arrange their table and chairs until outside the public parking...no big deal...sometimes it save a lot of hassles..if its not big amount...get summons it will be thousands,

but its just my personal opinion....still depends on the owner wanna pay or not...if not then do the right way...report to authority and act according to business act lor.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yup...there is such thing....even some times they are some authority who come to my factory trying to ask for money...but i would just tell them to F off....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Yup...there is such thing....even some times they are some authority who come to my factory trying to ask for money...but i would just tell them to F off....
Bro TR, big factory and legit business normally ok, not much govt staff dare to kacao cos they know you guy are big boss and powerful... :biggrin::biggrin:

Govt also dare not kacao big illegal business... as long as they know you are powerful, they wont embarrassing themselves, they only targeting small scale business, those who have limited law knowledge, limited connection... Sorry to say till now i still look down on our licensing procedure after so many experience... :thefinger:

But immigration certainly have significant improvement, thumbs up!! :biggrin::biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My friend told me, some of the teams from J.kesihatan will come and collect money. If don't pay, they will pick the prime time and come to check here and there, many times a month till all the customer scare to visit.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
by paying them, we r encouraging more of these scums to bud up, no? reporting it in is the best thing to do zac, or feck them off like titanrev did. they'll keep coming back if u keep on feeding them

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
by paying them, we r encouraging more of these scums to bud up, no? reporting it in is the best thing to do zac, or feck them off like titanrev did. they'll keep coming back if u keep on feeding them
Thats what i thought too : )
but until you have enough power to fxxk them away, you might have to tolerate a bit...
What you suggest is very true, but sarcastically it's only available in a transparent system...
Seriously i never tried reporting them except traffic police... but how many small scale business man with take the risk for not able renew license? license revoked due to fire extinguisher wrongly set up? Hygiene issue? for not installing oil filter under basin (only SOME can provide service) and etc...

So now i hope msia will improve and adapt into a more open and transparent environment, till then, all these is never ending story...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
What's in my mind is a consultant company with certified audit capability that contain latuk-latuk or JP as share holder and also professional to perform the duty and legal adviser to sapu the money away from those gangster and corrupted parties :proud: Charge a small amount of annual fee and of cause, will provide other charged services like account audit, ISO certification consultancy, business solution training and etc :proud: If the volume is good enough, then can open such business. Regarding how to deal with the gangsters, it will be a secret. End of the day, everyone will be happy :)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
not just about restaurant, but even residential areas have this cases too. During CNY, those blue uniforms will come to wish us happy CNY and ask for angpow from houses to houses, as if we know them or we owe them in the past :mad:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i really hope the system is cured asap also zac, i really do.. what business are u in anyway?

we can complain on them not being fair in doing their jobs, ive complain a few of these bullies and they got fecked up really bad baii. of course, not like u, i dont own a permanent business venue, so i can understand if u need to tolerate a bit wit them. just, dont give them too much or the bigger ones will come feeding also baii

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things were a bit slow with the Z project as our project partner, has been moving his old establishment to his new one in Sunway Damansara area. He has updated and sent me some photos when I was travelling in Europe.

Judging from the photos...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience