mods on Accord CF4

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Wow...been a long time didnt visit u guys here. lots of changes happened ka? hear tukar sana tukar sini, swap sana swap sini.......your cars still not roboh yet ke? for me, after changed to this gemuk car, 120kmh is still my fastest record hahah.......

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Wow...been a long time didnt visit u guys here. lots of changes happened ka? hear tukar sana tukar sini, swap sana swap sini.......your cars still not roboh yet ke? for me, after changed to this gemuk car, 120kmh is still my fastest record hahah.......
hehehehe. Hidup lagi demo!! (gurau jer..)

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato san....got 2 options for u.....
1- cl1 halfcut year 2001, front cut + rear knuckle + fuel tank + dashboard but w/o bodypart...rm 8k
2- f20b enjin kosong with gearbox, pyang's ex...rm 1.7k
I'm totally broke dah ~

I know it's a great offer...but still, i can't afford it....

I wonder if my mechanic can put everything back in and let me drive the car till it's really dead ?

I've juz put a deposit into a condo.....so now...broke la ~

Truely dunno what to do....no money...no talk really ! Hahhaa...

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
lastly today settle everything...settle police summon baru leh renew roadtax..huhu...terbang 1k..roadtax 633...

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I have a Honda Torneo CF4 F20B tiptronic. Recently my gearbox gave in. I have been reading your thread and it seems a full swap is what i am after. Maybe with a F20B 5MT or is the CL1 H22A. I have the following questions.

1. Is the CL1 swap a direct one to my existing chassy? Mounting issues?
2. Which is a good place, you can recommend to get either F20B 5MT complete package/front clip or CL1 H22A MT complete package/front clip?

I will be flying down to Malaysia, once I get some help/information from this wonderful site.

Many thanks
Tahmid
1-yes, it's a direct swap, no modification or alteration involves
2-depends on your budget, one cl1 h22a can get you two f20b sir-t

I'm totally broke dah ~

I know it's a great offer...but still, i can't afford it....

I wonder if my mechanic can put everything back in and let me drive the car till it's really dead ?

I've juz put a deposit into a condo.....so now...broke la ~

Truely dunno what to do....no money...no talk really ! Hahhaa...
u can consult with pyan, maybe he can give u "take now pay later" deal

lastly today settle everything...settle police summon baru leh renew roadtax..huhu...terbang 1k..roadtax 633...
mahalnya........2.0 baru rm379

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
1k for the saman ? Wow, it's really our burden nowaday !

I know i got a few saman....back from 1998....still not settle ! Juz got my rdtax renewed ! Hehehhe....lucky !

Naa....thanks for the offer...but i think i will juz wait la....coz one side thinking fixing back the engine.....the other side thinking throwing away the car and get something small....

Tahmid

Jul 24, 2010
Dhaka

Many thanks for your reply.
Can you give me a basic idea regarding price for the two and also which areas to look for it. Since I will be in KL for 5 days for this, I want to wrap everything up within this timeframe.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003

Many thanks for your reply.
Can you give me a basic idea regarding price for the two and also which areas to look for it. Since I will be in KL for 5 days for this, I want to wrap everything up within this timeframe.
Tahmid,

The easiest way is by inviting one of our brother here (brother CAT77 maybe) to guide you to the respective half-cut shops while you were in Malaysia soon. At least this way will solved 80% of your burden and time...but of course u need to pay him some lunch+candle-light dinner with you la...kekekekeke

What Bro Whiteall said is true. One F20B Sir (AT) halfcut now would cost around MYR4,000 -MYR4,500

http://www.mudah.my/Accord+CF4+Eng+F20B+Auto+Japan+Halfcut-6018111.htm

Sir-T would price a bit higher, say around MYR5k to MYR7k (depends on luck).

For Euro R CL1, the halfcut price nowadays has already sky-high. Be prepared to pay at least RM10k , without the bodypart.

http://www.mudah.my/CL1+halfcut+Ckd+Japan-6669364.htm

Hope that helps..

Tahmid

Jul 24, 2010
Dhaka
Thank you very much brother Aja for the info and the links.

Of course lunch/dinner are on me : )

I want to get either CF4 F20B 5MT or CL1 F22A front clip depending on condition of the engine/mileage. Basically thats my goal for the trip. Eid holidays are coming soon and that is when I will be in KL, Malaysia. Around 9th of September 2010. I want to do my ground work before that.

One more thing, do you guys chip your ECUs?

I need a MT no AT for me! Other cars I have/used to have are FD3S Type R and Evolution VI. Can I post pics of my cars here? or is it a wrong place for that?

BTW how do I invite bro CAT77 for dinner? Maybe at Bangsar/Damansara area or even around the golden triangle?

Best Regards
Tahmid

Tahmid,

The easiest way is by inviting one of our brother here (brother CAT77 maybe) to guide you to the respective half-cut shops while you were in Malaysia soon. At least this way will solved 80% of your burden and time...but of course u need to pay him some lunch+candle-light dinner with you la...kekekekeke

What Bro Whiteall said is true. One F20B Sir (AT) halfcut now would cost around MYR4,000 -MYR4,500

http://www.mudah.my/Accord+CF4+Eng+F20B+Auto+Japan+Halfcut-6018111.htm

Sir-T would price a bit higher, say around MYR5k to MYR7k (depends on luck).

For Euro R CL1, the halfcut price nowadays has already sky-high. Be prepared to pay at least RM10k , without the bodypart.

http://www.mudah.my/CL1+halfcut+Ckd+Japan-6669364.htm

Hope that helps..

Last edited:

Tahmid

Jul 24, 2010
Dhaka
Posting pics anyways of my cars Rx7 (Sold it, after I got married) and the E6. Brothers, do let me know if this is a wrong this to do in this thread, will delete.

Attachments

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
absolutely nothing wrong with that!!!
mind posting your accord pix?

btw, i know a place selling cl1 h22a halfcut for rm 8k.....

Tahmid

Jul 24, 2010
Dhaka
Only photo I have in my laptop now is this one. Can see the rear end. It's not an accord, but rather a Honda Torneo Sir CF4, F20B AT, hence want to change to CL1 H22A MT Euro R. Also along the side of the Rx7 you can notice the Torneo (Black).

That's how the E6 interior looked before I relocated everything to the glove boxes.

Bro, can you kindly let me know the mileage on the CL1 half cut. Where is the half cut based Klang?

I will take more photos of the Torneo today and post.

Attachments

Last edited:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
cant really tell bout the mileage, but i guess should be less than 60000kms, because it is still running on its original timing belt

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sup guys, i looking for a sporty type car, and in my list is
-Honda EK sedan
-satria Gti either NA or TUrbo
-evo 3/4
-neo cps

im not great at choosing car, i always been thinking which car is better, so i need an opinion from expert or any1 also can, heheh the car must can be use as daily driven(although i already own a kenari, swap2 car a day) and not much a hassle to maintain, maybe some late nite drag action too, hehe speed is always a need! look is also an option, thanks guyss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience