mods on Accord CF4

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
fobs: yeah, me overlaut, ekekeke, so 78k for CL1 worth it ar?

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
then the lampu biru, pusing-pusing kelip-kelip came,... and we dispersed with a sigh of satisfaction and smiles on our faces,... vtakkkkkking away!!! vrooooommmmmmmmm prannnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!
me vtekking also after that...but not so long, after that i realised that im lost alredi. mana punya jalan ntah hahahah....:biggrin:

thanks a lot guys...

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
huhuhuhuu! back from TT!!!
wuwuwuwuuuuuu!!!

ONE DOZEN came!!! assortment of CF4,... CF4 kahwin,... CL1,... CF rojak,...

in aphabetical order,... 5efte, aja, amdfaisal, bulet, cat77, fairy, fobs, hanif, sato, siddik, suah, tuned-R,...

while slanting off for better pose,...

these are the butts,..

jdm 6th gen accord owners,... tuned-R brought his wife,... hanif brought his wife also,...

nice rides there..:driver:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
ehsean,... u wanna change car kah? might as well convert fully ur current ride.

bulet,... huhuhuhuhu,.... red cl1 vtakkkking on the steets of putrajaya in the wee hours of the morning! the patrol car didnt chase u ah?

what happen to the other guyz,... forum diam saja,...
anyway, latest pic of my ride later,... got all done this afternoon,... except the foglites,... faisal,... the hafkat shop say the brackets are stuck on the cl1 hafkat,... so how do we install on our cf4? DIY brackets???

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
tnite havoc tt 9.30pm onwards,... nelly curry house, connaught, cheras!
i'm going with my pasembur cf4, tafetta white + pearl white + black,... huhuhuhuuuuuu!

join us there!!!

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
had fun.. thanks for everything bros.. hehehe:burnout:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
tidaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk!
Bien,

Sori la this morning. Don't rang u when reached JB this morning. Rushing cause late for appointment kat KBS Larkin, After that, went to s. Aminah Hospital met the matron and Temenggung Ibrahim Hospital Kulai, met the matron as well. Lepas tu terus cabut KL. Balik KL drive kete pun melilau!. So sleepy. Thanks to the last night late TT!

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
aja,

its ok

just came back from my buddy's house, Jacky. terus pi umah dia after tarawih pakai kain gombang. hahaha

just chit chat about cars LOL. he's driving a CF4 too. car identical to Fobs snow white.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Some of last night pics. uite blur cause using handphone camera.
I think faizal has a better photo cause he used DigiCam.

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
aja: convert leceh, need to find halfcut, both exterior n interior not easy to find, gonna be costly as well, lolx, ermm...about 20k? both parts?

suah

Aug 6, 2007
Nice to meet all of u at recent TT. Fobs sold me all his complete set Modulo skirting so my green CF4 will look more chun in next TT, hehe. Look forward to more upgrading in advice fr my Taiko Fobs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have rav4.1 and transplanted whole clip 3sgte st205, convert to air cooling intercooler,
so far running normal but when go rev higher and boosting on road the check engine light come out and the engine want to stall, i tried playin with the rev when the problem come out and engine still want stall stop.. then i off ignition and start again the check light gone, the engine stall prblem stall gone also but when rev and boosting the check engine light come out again.,,

mind help? does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience