mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hey bro...

Juz wanna verify....

Is this the one that hold the fog lights ar ?

Thanks very much !

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sato,

even if that piece holds the foglites in place, do you think it is practical to ship it here from japan? that is one large and heavy piece of metal. might as well go a panel beating workshop and get them to weld some brackets here n there...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
you guys la... TT always late at night... i kenot join... got small kids maaa :)
bung faisal...same with me. have 2 small kids...kenot go out late nite.....eh...2 oredi?!
layan mtb ka.....currently i'm layan-ing onroad je with my hybrid bike. but last week ter-entered offroad at putrajaya wetland....really scared for the tire to pecah heheh:biggrin:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bulet... 2 kids oredy? fuyoh fast. how old r they? mine are 6 and 2. third one... still convincing my wife that it is OK to be pregnant again hehe...

jom la offroad... syiok wor

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
bulet... 2 kids oredy? fuyoh fast. how old r they? mine are 6 and 2. third one... still convincing my wife that it is OK to be pregnant again hehe...

jom la offroad... syiok wor
abe faisal.......if cannot convincing your wife, marry one more.....hehehehehehe......

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

bung faisal...same with me. have 2 small kids...kenot go out late nite.....eh...2 oredi?!
layan mtb ka.....currently i'm layan-ing onroad je with my hybrid bike. but last week ter-entered offroad at putrajaya wetland....really scared for the tire to pecah heheh:biggrin:
baru two kaaaa????? me seven oledy........no problem go out late nite........normal xcuse for man who love their wife tooooooo much......hehehehehehe

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
sato, that is the impact beam, nothing to do with the foglamp bracket, but if u are keen on buying it, i have one in my place

bien....aiyoh....sudah mau jual ka???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato, that is the impact beam, nothing to do with the foglamp bracket, but if u are keen on buying it, i have one in my place
Err....i know it's the impact beam....but it looks different to CF4 beam as both edge doesn't have those holes....i thought it's the place u put on the fogs ~

Aiyo.....how come so hard to find this brackets ~

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
ello guys..i got a question,,im planning to get rear adj arm for my car, is rear adj set for cf4 got same dimension with cf5?

if somebody got info abt that pls let me know...

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
ello guys..i got a question,,im planning to get rear adj arm for my car, is rear adj set for cf4 got same dimension with cf5?

if somebody got info abt that pls let me know...
Yes, same size.
Our adjustable rear chamber rm700.....price increased

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I understand that PU rubber material is very hard to repair but not impossible. Does anyone have any idea on what works well with PU?

My PU bumper had a big hole due to the ex-owner's oversized muffler. Most shops didn't know how to fix it except for a welder who suggested to cover the hole by riveting a piece of aluminium sheet and knocking it to shape. Indeed it was a good job! After repainting, it looked like nothing has ever happened!

Just wondering if you guys have tried other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience