mods on Accord CF4

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hahahaha... needs to be documented properly then..
Must bind elok-elok, and put inside the car.. When the time needed, we can refer it straightaway...
Si Fairy dah hafal all of them. See his ex-car dashboard then we all knew already!

Not mentioning those bulet marks everywhere inside the car including the engine. So Sato kena basuh dulu lah engine tu, if not sure whenever ignitiate the engine, bau klorox keluar...kekekeke

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Si Fairy dah hafal all of them. See his ex-car dashboard then we all knew already!

Not mentioning those bulet marks everywhere inside the car including the engine. So Sato kena basuh dulu lah engine tu, if not sure whenever ignitiate the engine, bau klorox keluar...kekekeke
Hahahaa....that has to be cat77 la...he mau the engine !

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Brother Fairy,

Where is your ride they keep now? Shah Alam Police Station?
its in the bengkel bro...
bro fairy,
i feel very symphaty to hear n see ur lovely torneo...........macam hilang bini dah.........
thanks bro :)
Fairy,

Buy CL7 better la, since its 4 doors and FD2R similar ratio except for the Gear Akhir. In addition, nanti DC5 kena tapaue-ed dengan CL7 buat sakit hati jer...

In addition, DC5 so sempit for those Kang-kang action, wanna pull the Ayamas legs towards the sky also so cramp...so DC5 more suitable for back-to-back-to-bontot ("BBB") action jer la..CL7 can put 2-3 toto, no need tilam takut nanti kena naik mahkamah leceh pulak & not washable. More-over, toto can put 2-3 sets and after BBB action straight away send to nearest Dobi . RM9 only per toto. Good thing about CL7, wanna do Kang-kang ("KK") also better cause got the pemegang (rear handle), so KK more pleasant. Dark screen?..put the kainbatik to cover la..more fancy and no kabus2 sign on the glass...hehehehehe
hah.. dc5 kena tapau by cl7?? how come?? all i know is my torneo tapau a few dc5 before and my friends also at top speed..

cilaka.. hehehe
bro fairy, can u list down all the parts for sale.. n ur windscreen still ok tak? wanna keep for spare la.. also rear seat belt with lock if still can use lah..
windscreen is gone.. i think it crack when the airbag meletup.. rear seat belt hancus ady la bro.. sorry.. ready stock now i have tein flex baru serviced front pair.. rear wiper with motor.. mugen h22a extractor.. torneo bonnet with lights fender and bumper, eps, euro r meter, carbon console and carbon meter console, abs pump, ecu, altenator, and a lot other stuff..

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro Fairy,

I am interested in the following items:

(1) Mugen Extractor;
(2) ECU (is it same as CL1 Accord?);
(3) Alternator; and
(4) EPS

Please PM me your lelong price for jualan pukal... and also price per item.
:proud:

Errr... credit card accepted or not? :biggrin:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Bro Fairy,

(1) Mugen Extractor;
(3) Alternator; and
(4) EPS

Bro fairy can give instalment plan too ! :thefinger:

antuquboq

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Cheras
www.antuquboq.cjb.net
bro, pm me price for :-

1. carbon meter console
2. coins box under dashboard, mine is missing edi..
3. 5 piece euro r small carpet.. my fren look for that

btw, anybody here have spare rear seat belt with lock? oso looking for that.. tenkiu

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Bro Fairy,

(1) Mugen Extractor;
(3) Alternator; and
(4) EPS

pmed :)
Bro fairy can give instalment plan too ! :thefinger:
hehehe.. just let me know whenever you are ready for you know.. hehehe
bro, pm me price for :-

1. carbon meter console
2. coins box under dashboard, mine is missing edi..
3. 5 piece euro r small carpet.. my fren look for that

btw, anybody here have spare rear seat belt with lock? oso looking for that.. tenkiu
pmed
fairy: saw my PM?
bro ehsean.. lols.. no pm from u pun..

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
fairy: pmed again :P the last one didn't went through...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
ok boss... pm's replied.. pics as requested, before the accident.. will try to get more..

Attachments

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
ok boss... pm's replied.. pics as requested, before the accident.. will try to get more..
Hi Fairy,

How`s going today???
Wah is it true you wanted to sell loose part saparately?

Ok I want book front knuckle, disc brake & drive shaft.....
PM me the price!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
i got a ques i wanna ask
i jz chged the rims frm 16 to 17 inches...
ques is now when i wanna turn a corner...the car feels like oversteering...and when i wanna brake...the car will go to one side...y is this happening bro?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience