mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
just accidentally found the site ler yesterday..

i google "honda red cover engine" then got websites on H22A, B16B and B18C,
then i google "honda blue cover engine", got websites on F20B,
last i tried google "honda pink cover engine", got that forum!

(hehehe.. just kidding laa.. actually saw this commercial on cornetto love? perhaps 2 on the tv and saw one hot looking chick - anak mami look - so tried to google laa.. somehow sampai to that forum plak)
pink honda vtec cover... haha.. nice.. next time do one for my chick..

didnt sensor my face n faisal's face???
afterwards ppl take the pic and do funny things.. did u see the fat boy email.. his face was used wearing bikinilah, superman outfit la hahahahaha.. but nvm la, muka fobs and faisal handsome.. hehehe:thefinger:

oh ya, reminds me, bro faisal, the pictures u email me, you pakai sarung while masuk corner ah? got pic with u wearing sarung.. fuhhh.. canggih:adore:

sireuro

Known Member
May 2, 2007
wow ... Next time I join lah ... so can have a red color one as well in the picture!

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Today went jalan2 to K. Kangsar and Ipoh and spending time pusing2 KOmpleks Sukan MBI nak cari kedai sup sedap (last 2 years been there) but cannot find la. I think today my blue car was the most saving FC lor. Full tank (RM70) can go up to 360km cause pergi lalu old road and speed ikut limit!.

Anyway, on the way on hway, saw traffic police V6 stopped beside the hway and he took-out something from the chili box!. It's the speed camera install inside there?. Noticed that at before Gopeng exit.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
pink honda vtec cover... haha.. nice.. next time do one for my chick..

afterwards ppl take the pic and do funny things.. did u see the fat boy email.. his face was used wearing bikinilah, superman outfit la hahahahaha.. but nvm la, muka fobs and faisal handsome.. hehehe:thefinger:

oh ya, reminds me, bro faisal, the pictures u email me, you pakai sarung while masuk corner ah? got pic with u wearing sarung.. fuhhh.. canggih:adore:
weihhhh, driving in town,... cornering in sarong??? oooiiiiyooohhhh!!!

wow ... Next time I join lah ... so can have a red color one as well in the picture!
bulet car already red,...
danny's car also look some kind of red,...

bro,... u back to china already???

Today went jalan2 to K. Kangsar and Ipoh and spending time pusing2 KOmpleks Sukan MBI nak cari kedai sup sedap (last 2 years been there) but cannot find la. I think today my blue car was the most saving FC lor. Full tank (RM70) can go up to 360km cause pergi lalu old road and speed ikut limit!.

Anyway, on the way on hway, saw traffic police V6 stopped beside the hway and he took-out something from the chili box!. It's the speed camera install inside there?. Noticed that at before Gopeng exit.
or chili box full of collection money???

anyway, last nite, while driving back heading pg,... no block,...
but at tapah RnR,... opposite side, got,... hmmmm,... looks like times are hard, 1.30am also look for food,... and drinking air tebu with ais,...

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
hrmm...so only me banana yellow here? LOL, fobs, go for pink CL1 !!!! HAHAHA

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
driving a CF4 while wearing a sarong without underwear is the best hehe... to those who have never tried it before... try la... sure addictive...

usually i do that when sending my wife to LRT or going back to shah alam from kampung... syiok...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Dude....this tread become more and more kinky.....

Hey amdfaisal.....did u install the a/c filter ? I'm planning to send the car for a/c services.....dunno belt or bearing making loud noise liao.....so...will ask the mechanic to check the lubang for me......

If can install...then wanna sell to me ar ???? Hehehhee...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
no prob sato... for the time being it is being booked by someone... if he does not want it then i'll divert the merchandise to u la

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
driving a CF4 while wearing a sarong without underwear is the best hehe... to those who have never tried it before... try la... sure addictive...

usually i do that when sending my wife to LRT or going back to shah alam from kampung... syiok...
hehehe. For married CF4-ain ok lah.

Ig still bachelor, driving gf what-so-ever kena pakai condom!:thefinger:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
no prob sato... for the time being it is being booked by someone... if he does not want it then i'll divert the merchandise to u la
Ohh....it's been booked ke...?>....no worries.....only if he/she really dun want it la....dun wanna rebut hehehee...

Wear condom all day boleh ke ????? Hehehheee....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hehehe. For married CF4-ain ok lah.

Ig still bachelor, driving gf what-so-ever kena pakai condom!:thefinger:
dr cua advise to wear mask also

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hey amdfaisal....

I dun think i need the a/c filter la......

Juz went to a shop....to rectify the bloody noisy sound.....found out the a/c belt already harden....got many cracks somemore.....had it changed.......then i asked the sifu to check for me if my car can add a/c filter...

He opened the drawer....and said got a slot.....but need to cut open to insert the filter.....he said he can mod for me....

So....i guess i will use his a/c filter la.....have to send for a/c service next monday and do the filter.......hehehe....

Regarding the a/c belt ar....is there any different if the code is abit different from the original ar ? My original is Mitsuboshi...i think la.....err....1045.....but the new belt is bando 1050.......the sifu said juz 5 different not a problem wooo.....

Any comment ???

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Hey amdfaisal....

I dun think i need the a/c filter la......

Juz went to a shop....to rectify the bloody noisy sound.....found out the a/c belt already harden....got many cracks somemore.....had it changed.......then i asked the sifu to check for me if my car can add a/c filter...

He opened the drawer....and said got a slot.....but need to cut open to insert the filter.....he said he can mod for me....

So....i guess i will use his a/c filter la.....have to send for a/c service next monday and do the filter.......hehehe....

Regarding the a/c belt ar....is there any different if the code is abit different from the original ar ? My original is Mitsuboshi...i think la.....err....1045.....but the new belt is bando 1050.......the sifu said juz 5 different not a problem wooo.....

Any comment ???
i think thatz the length,... no ping pong,...
nowadays everywhere bando,... ur compressor or alternator can move to adjust one mahhhh,...

mine also got filter slot, but not yet hv time to cut and put in a filter,...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
tuan2,

Whoever at s'pore today, do let me know la.

Can TT kejap2!.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton has taken a huge leap in the electric vehicle race by winning the Best Range Extender Electric Vehicle category in the inaugural Brighton to London Future Challenge with the Exora Extended Range Electric Vehicle.

The challenge is organised by the Royal Automobile Club in England and is a contest for electric, hybrid and low-emission...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience