mods on Accord CF4

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
my white fairy torneo euro r... got hit at aproxx 140kmh without brakes by a latest model accord 2.4 during a roadblock... i was at a standstill... the police all jump like mad... hehehehe

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
both cars totalled... heart broken... for all bro's who still have their cl's cf.. please take good care of the car... nothing seems to be able to replace this car :bawling:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro Fairy,

So sorry to hear that...

Where it happened? Roadblock?

By looking at your photos, I hope there were no passenger at the back seat of your car...

aduhaaiiii...:bawling:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Fairy bro...

I know it's sad.....the white babe is gone...

I juz wonder....is it possible for u to get that fog lights mounting for me ar ? I'm not joking.....

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
very-very sad for u fairy.......good to know that u are okay

i know it was the stupid roadblock that caused ur car totalled, i just dont get it why the pdrm always do roadblock when people are in the rush, some more they always do it at blindspot area where drivers cant see whats in front of them....sigh....fuckin dangerous

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro be5rsk and bro alwi.. kesas highway.. the straight stretch near the three petrol station otw kota kemuning... happened around 2.am. actually everybody was going real slow cos got block.. suddenly kena hantam... the other accord didnt even step on the brakes... bystanders say the guy came fast and even accelerated into my arse... most probably the guy was dreaming he panicked when he saw the cars stopping, instead of braking Ter stepped on accelerator... haiya... got a bruised eye, lip a bit bleeding, and kaki a bit bruised... my chick back a bit sakit.. thats all.. both not wearing seat belt somemore... lols...

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

bro usj, bro cat... hehe.. cl kontot.. comel kan...

bro sato.. i have got almost everything from tail lights to bumper to bonet to eps to meter panels to etc. etc... the brackets are welded on the chassis.. but i have two spare fog lights... actually i have a spare of almost everything... whenever i saw stuff for my car i bought... hehehe... mugen extractor too in almost perfect condition... hehehehe.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

I would like to do skim 4G15 engine head to increase compression ratio as well.

May I know how many max mm that can skim which do not harm engine head and at the same time still got some allowance for next skim if engine head bending?

Please give your comment and advise, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience