mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Fairy bro....nolar.....tarak makan...

Anyway.....i think it's really time to think of the best among both of us. And yet have to strengthen the financial status.

Any jalan on making money ar ?

Aiyo.....y u need the manifold so urgent ? Ur's leaking ke ? Hehhehee..

I really couldn't resist letting go.....but then....i think lifetime companion is better than stainless steel ! Hehheee...

Let me ask my mechanic when it will arrive....to have better estimation on timeframe ~

I also got this 0-1000 carbon air tunnel.....but..my car oem air filter box dah koyak.....those plastic had changed crispy ~ Easily cracked...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
fuh... lovers corner la here hehe...

anyway fairy... u said this shenzen girl is not the prettiest but she managed to touch you. which part??? har har har... if there sure la syiok har har har

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004

anyway fairy... u said this shenzen girl is not the prettiest but she managed to touch you. which part??? har har har... if there sure la syiok har har har
Forum is the quickest way to get answer ma....especially when experts are around like fairy bro to give advises....

I really wanna know too how she managed to touch u..... but sure fairy dah makan puas puas.....

:biggrin:

Fairy using what exhaust system ar ? Last time i nearly asked my mechanic to bid the mugen twin titanium exhaust system...chun...combination with Feel's manifold....arrr.....missed out that one...coz really low in $$$

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Fairy bro....nolar.....tarak makan...

Anyway.....i think it's really time to think of the best among both of us. And yet have to strengthen the financial status.

Any jalan on making money ar ?

Aiyo.....y u need the manifold so urgent ? Ur's leaking ke ? Hehhehee..

I really couldn't resist letting go.....but then....i think lifetime companion is better than stainless steel ! Hehheee...

Let me ask my mechanic when it will arrive....to have better estimation on timeframe ~

I also got this 0-1000 carbon air tunnel.....but..my car oem air filter box dah koyak.....those plastic had changed crispy ~ Easily cracked...
aiyoooooo... why didint makan??? :listen:must give her the best of sato.. then when you are not around she will miss you even more:rofl:

of course skin and flesh better feel.. hehehe..

you let me know when you have it la.. i wait for you.. i want to dyno tune my car, thats why wanna put the extractor 1st.. hehehe..

o-1000 carbon air tunnel.. hehe.. i got 2 units.. anybody want 1??

she is not the prettiest, but she is really sweet faced, small waist with nice rounds.. hehe..she touched me EVERYWHERE.. but now me and her status pending.. but she really touched my heart also la..
Forum is the quickest way to get answer ma....especially when experts are around like fairy bro to give advises....

I really wanna know too how she managed to touch u..... but sure fairy dah makan puas puas.....

:biggrin:

Fairy using what exhaust system ar ? Last time i nearly asked my mechanic to bid the mugen twin titanium exhaust system...chun...combination with Feel's manifold....arrr.....missed out that one...coz really low in $$$
hehehe... weird thing is, i didnt makan her.. i made her high then i refused to eat her... hahaha.. tactic..

actually, i have never been much a fan of twin pipes.. single seems to give better power.. but noisier la.. hehe
Mariah Carey's 'touch my body' comes to mind

LOLOLOLOLOL[/QUOTE

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

anyway geng.. anybody need sir-t gbox or engine or ecu or whatever pls let me know.. my house penuh with things already.. mak bising me like crazy.. sigh

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

geng.. anybody want a FEELS front strut bar???

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
abang ali, of course i wont stay there for good... nanti rindu kat korang pulak.. hehe.. MALAYSIA is the one i love :love:

hehehe... secret project.. bini marah.. hahahaha.. another one bites the dust.. hehehe...[/QUOTE]

---fuh lega....:smokin:..anyhow,after this i hv to see pyang to take front bumper n HID from him....make some exterior touch up before put an add on mudah.com

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Mariah Carey's 'touch my body' comes to mind

LOLOLOLOLOL
touch me too hahaha:love::rofl:

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
sangat seronok baca posting kawan2

very syiok reading ur comments... har har har
define ur "very syiok":confused:, is it make u jump or laugh till u drop :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

guys,wht is the current market price for cf4 now?mine is registered 00/03, im thinking of switching to cl7....n tht only if i'll meet the requirement hahaha

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
define ur "very syiok":confused:, is it make u jump or laugh till u drop :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

guys,wht is the current market price for cf4 now?mine is registered 00/03, im thinking of switching to cl7....n tht only if i'll meet the requirement hahaha
hehehe... with all the touching touching sure abang faisal syiok.. hehehehehe

cf4 ah.. not many for sale nowadays.. seems like ppl are keeping theirs.. but the last time i heard around 50k kut.. haaa.. before converting to cl1, i actually was considering the cl7.. so i racuned my old good friend to buy 1.. hehehe.. after thinking thinking i decided to keep my torneo.. still prefer the cl1 lah:love:

i feel like i'm 21 - 24 again la... that's why syiok. i was 21 when love "problems" started to happen hehe
hehehe.. i started early.. touching touching began when i was in form 1.. lost my teruna too.. lols

abang bien.. thank you for bending over to check the ecu code.. hehe.. owe you makan makan..
walupun tak nampak code...

geng, anybody know the cl1 ecu code??

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
waaaaa began touching at 13...very lucky aa u...::rofl:....i lost my teruna at xxxxxx:listen:..actually i dun know when...but thanks for the info bro fairy...hmm maybe i'll be the same as yours..keeping my Mobydick until "reput"....

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
ello geng....abe fairy...now u become Otai dah...when ur project car siap?

abe alwi....thanks for ur transport..last day send my fender for paint..both my fender/wheel arch cost painting rm600..mahal giler..

anybody want rear fog lamp?ori honda & brand new.Stanley made.oredi order from my friend ( Bangkok geng )rm550 seketui...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Some comes early, some comes late...

Lucky fairy bro lost it so early ~ Hahhaaa...

Maybe fairy not interested in CL7 but the latest jepun accord model....

But fairyl...keeping CL/CF too long need high maintenance cost la....everythings seems need to be changed ar ~

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience