mods on Accord CF4

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
where me sebut one.......only spell ma.....hehehehe......no plan to come kl ko abe wan?????

ishk abe cat, why call me abe? make me feel like 40 years old.. i'm still young & virgin laa kehkehkeh..

oredi came to KL few times in this month, but very busy and came by bus only.. im so sorry coz not contact abe2 that time.. (alwi, i still keep my promise to belanja u cendol, next time ye bro? :biggrin:)

slownsteady, how's your sir-t? ganas demo.. kawe pakai singlecam auto lagi nih huhuhuhuh:driver:

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
ishk abe cat, why call me abe? make me feel like 40 years old.. i'm still young & virgin laa kehkehkeh..

oredi came to KL few times in this month, but very busy and came by bus only.. im so sorry coz not contact abe2 that time.. (alwi, i still keep my promise to belanja u cendol, next time ye bro? :biggrin:)

slownsteady, how's your sir-t? ganas demo.. kawe pakai singlecam auto lagi nih huhuhuhuh:driver:
waaaaaaaaaaaa u young n virgin ka?pelawok sungguh demo nih hahaha..........

it's been a while for me to enter this forum...kinda bz lately...

anyhow...my car got some prob aa...when i tun the gear to reverse or neutral...the car shaking too much n not like before....guys,do u know why it turn out like that?is it bcoz o the mounting or wht?wht other thing tht can make it shaking like that?

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
aja... if u r planning to get a tonggek moto (sport) like R1, CBR, ZX-6... i suppose it should be fun la. i tried a fren's ninja250R last week for haf day pun syiok... but the only condition is to ride alone la... if you ride with a partner, everytime you brake ur partner's body weight will shift to you (and obviously your hands that are holding the handles) and in the long run... it will be very tiring.

but then... riding a superbike is fun but not comfy. it was like heaven n earth la when i got down from the bike, gave the keys back to my fren n then entered my (eh eh my wife's) humble myvi. AC + radio + comfy seats... ahhh... i'm an old guy
think i am deeply understand hows ur feeling.....:biggrin:

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
waaaaaaaaaaaa u young n virgin ka?pelawok sungguh demo nih hahaha..........

it's been a while for me to enter this forum...kinda bz lately...

anyhow...my car got some prob aa...when i tun the gear to reverse or neutral...the car shaking too much n not like before....guys,do u know why it turn out like that?is it bcoz o the mounting or wht?wht other thing tht can make it shaking like that?
bro, for my last experienced if ur car mounting is ok.. maybe automatic solenoid switch.. that locate on the gearbox under d battery... samelike vtec solenoid... after change that thing.. almost 90% shaking gone when change from P, R, N....10% still remain due to usedpart rm250.. if baru maybe rm700 kot..

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
aja... if u r planning to get a tonggek moto (sport) like R1, CBR, ZX-6... i suppose it should be fun la. i tried a fren's ninja250R last week for haf day pun syiok... but the only condition is to ride alone la... if you ride with a partner, everytime you brake ur partner's body weight will shift to you (and obviously your hands that are holding the handles) and in the long run... it will be very tiring.

but then... riding a superbike is fun but not comfy. it was like heaven n earth la when i got down from the bike, gave the keys back to my fren n then entered my (eh eh my wife's) humble myvi. AC + radio + comfy seats... ahhh... i'm an old guy
Yeah tonggek then tenggek...
Aja berhijrah to Mat Rempit big bike . Can imagine if u ride tenggek r6 & ur girlfren tonggek at the back. Wow:rolleyes:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
wan iswandy......
jangan pending lama sangat, i have waited for ur cendol that my hair has grow long like yours...

abang aja......
i used to ride my bro's r1 that my thumb cannot letup till now due to very heavy clutch, get bmw bike la, more fun and tak letih

.....does anyone know where to get alcon brake pad?? bought the caliper yesterday but very hard to find a new brake pad......

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
wan iswandy......
jangan pending lama sangat, i have waited for ur cendol that my hair has grow long like yours...

abang aja......
i used to ride my bro's r1 that my thumb cannot letup till now due to very heavy clutch, get bmw bike la, more fun and tak letih

.....does anyone know where to get alcon brake pad?? bought the caliper yesterday but very hard to find a new brake pad......

Bro, Friday if got TT please be inform me!

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
hi guys....

when i look at those bien pictures, seems like know all the cars. CF4 and CL1 rite? felt like ive drove same species before hahahah(cam hampeh)....
just get back from kelate yesterday with my big car. saw a grey CL7r at kelate, and a red CL7R with cf hood at bentong...(same car rempit with me a long time ago)
my big car fc not so bad ler, lebih kurang CL1 gak. city driving i've got 9km/litre and long distance (not highway) got 12.4km/litre
Our Penang friend selling-off his CL7A?

Honda Accord CL7 Euro version - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

Pricewise?. worrshhhh...

In my opinion, recent purhase of CL9 price much2 lower than that!! (OTR of RM100k) or

Just add another RM20k for FULLY NEGO unreg CL7R! hehehehe

Aja,

u know this guy? got any contact?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Aja,

u know this guy? got any contact?
USJ,

Donno the guy. The only I knew from the forum is the one at Penang with CL7A. Not sure he is the one or not.

BTW, I think price tooooooo high ler... NOT RECOMMENDED TO BUY.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

new fren from kemaman

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

ok je, sometimes vtecking, prangggggg. just finish install sony player
Mu Kemaman which part?.

Me just came-back from Cherathing-Kemaman-KT there. WOnder so many Johor plate number in Terengganu this few days!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience