mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
aja said:
Estimate costing (useback current disk + full set braking caliper + axles etc) :-

1. 4 pcs CH9 5 lugs bearings (RM150/pc) RM600
2. Labor cost, to drill current disk to 5 hole(RM30/pc) RM120
3. Other labor (installation) RM50
Total RM770

If u can get the CH9 full sets axle including the 5 lugs disk, the wheel bearings, brake calipers total sets all etc , better. No need to drill the disk. Should be plug and play. Pricewise, should be more expensive la. Donno the price. Have to ask the kedai.

As for buying Euro R sets itself, hmmmm... quite hard to get. Price?. Won't be that cheap. Normally it will come with halfcut one!!
Wua....drill disc....sure safe ar ? wonder if it will crack when hot ar...i think better pay abit to get a new disc la....u never know those metal stuff....

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
Wua....drill disc....sure safe ar ? wonder if it will crack when hot ar...i think better pay abit to get a new disc la....u never know those metal stuff....
Yeah, agree with Sato. If got $$$, better buy the brand new 5 lugs disc one. No need to drill. kekekekeke:biggrin:

Actually, to date i don't know what was the advantage having 5 lugs rims/bearings!!. As for mine ER, just use it only since that was the standard fitted for ER!.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
jester said:
actually i saw 1 h23a dohc vtec engine in one chopshop in subang 2 months ago. sure monstrous torque punye :rock:
Jester,

I think the chopshop u meant must be located somewhere around big Giant USJ there right. If i'm not mistaken, this is the kedai name & address :-

FUJIYAMA AUTO PARTS SDN BHD
No. 4B, Lot 552, Jalan Subang 2
Industrial Park Sungai Penaga
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel. :- 03 8023 3011, 012 312 9898 (Chan)

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Saw this from the star online ad.....for those who want to own it....

try call this guy

HONDA ACCORD 2.0(A)CF4 '98/02, DOHC VTEC,tiptronic, HID,EPS,climate a/c,2a/bags, ABS, VSA, full Mugen b/kit, RM9xkneg.Kevin012-2992199 --26/10/2005

Dunno sold or not.....

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
Saw this from the star online ad.....for those who want to own it....

try call this guy

HONDA ACCORD 2.0(A)CF4 '98/02, DOHC VTEC,tiptronic, HID,EPS,climate a/c,2a/bags, ABS, VSA, full Mugen b/kit, RM9xkneg.Kevin012-2992199 --26/10/2005

Dunno sold or not.....
I think guy is from Subang Jaya, with dark color CF4 if i'm not mistaken

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Here are some pics example of an air-cond filter. Brand BOSCH.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Euro R doors trim for sale. RM550 ono. complete 4 doors. PM me further whoever interested. Condition very ok. Got 2 sets. The second set price lower, cause a 2% koyak abit.

Some pics..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
My Euro R original recaro seats pics. Just got it & installed a month ago. Final phase of conversion. kekekeke:biggrin:

Note : The color of the above door trims exactly same as the color of the seats!

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Nice seats ar.....does it feel more comfy than the CF4 seats ? How much u got it ?

Aja, the air-cond filter.....does it mean the "bosch aeristo ac-h3" is the product number ? If so, i better start wrting to bosch company to get me 1 ! Hhehehee....thanks very much for the info !~

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
Nice seats ar.....does it feel more comfy than the CF4 seats ? How much u got it ?

Aja, the air-cond filter.....does it mean the "bosch aeristo ac-h3" is the product number ? If so, i better start wrting to bosch company to get me 1 ! Hhehehee....thanks very much for the info !~
Got those seats around RM5k. As we know, recaro seats not meant for comfort actually. Sporty bucket seats. Moreover, the driver side is lower than front passenger side..cause i think previous Japan owners modded it for track use. Actually it's really damn good for cornering la..lower seats & bucket, but for me now i need to find a new set of railings cause really can't tahan about the shorter driver's railing/stands. looks like I'm a short man. Now, have to put a bantal under my butt during driving!!

For the air-cond filter, i guess that might be the product code cause there is a other no on it (the other side..not soo noticeable). I think those nos is meant for the factory serial no or something..not meant for product code!!. Got corrrection here, actually the air-cond filter doesn't come with the halfcut..it's given by my friend who sold off his CF4 earlier. Prior to this, i was thinking the air-filter which is come from the halfcut!!. Sorry, my mistake. So as now, donno the air-cond filter can be fited into Euro R or not, cause never pasang it yet.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Some CH9 pics...(CF4 wagon H23A DOHC Vtec)..

Last edited:

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
amdfaisal said:
jester,

just want to know where this shop la. maybe want to take a look at the axle... 5 lugs :)
bro amd,

it was an engine kosong la. on the floor. no hafkat where that h23a came from. although i saw a blue torneo halfcut on one fo the racks.

btw the shop's name is fujiyama subang jaya

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
jester said:
bro amd,

it was an engine kosong la. on the floor. no hafkat where that h23a came from. although i saw a blue torneo halfcut on one fo the racks.

btw the shop's name is fujiyama subang jaya
will try to take a look after raya. now pokai already :)

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
aja said:
Got those seats around RM5k. As we know, recaro seats not meant for comfort actually. Sporty bucket seats. Moreover, the driver side is lower than front passenger side..cause i think previous Japan owners modded it for track use. Actually it's really damn good for cornering la..lower seats & bucket, but for me now i need to find a new set of railings cause really can't tahan about the shorter driver's railing/stands. looks like I'm a short man. Now, have to put a bantal under my butt during driving!!

For the air-cond filter, i guess that might be the product code cause there is a other no on it (the other side..not soo noticeable). I think those nos is meant for the factory serial no or something..not meant for product code!!. Got corrrection here, actually the air-cond filter doesn't come with the halfcut..it's given by my friend who sold off his CF4 earlier. Prior to this, i was thinking the air-filter which is come from the halfcut!!. Sorry, my mistake. So as now, donno the air-cond filter can be fited into Euro R or not, cause never pasang it yet.
Seat for RM5k....i think i will spend it on rims 1st...hahahaa...but definitely look sporty than the CF4....i'm surprised that the seats u got still look new....

No worries about the product code....i will send it to bosch company...i think they can find it out... and i think that filter is supposed designed to fit Euro R. Euro R comes in standard for the cabin filter. But not CF4.

U not pasang yet ? Dun u feel the dashboard gets dirty very fast....and smells sometimes from the air-cond ?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Sato said:
Seat for RM5k....i think i will spend it on rims 1st...hahahaa...but definitely look sporty than the CF4....i'm surprised that the seats u got still look new....

No worries about the product code....i will send it to bosch company...i think they can find it out... and i think that filter is supposed designed to fit Euro R. Euro R comes in standard for the cabin filter. But not CF4.

U not pasang yet ? Dun u feel the dashboard gets dirty very fast....and smells sometimes from the air-cond ?
Yeah, Those seat looks very2 like new.. specially dedicated for me. kekekeke. FYI, the euro R door trims come together.. as above pics, looks like new also.

My air-cond filter still not pasang yet, so malas la. Donno euro R got already filter or not. So far, dashboard not soo dirty la and smell also very little only. Normally i used to off my air-cond when high speeding, takut compressor kong. That y can't really remember about the masam smell.

sendai

500 RPM
Mar 11, 2005
racing sparco

guys,
How about if i use this racing sparco rims?
17x7JJ offset 50 pcd 114.3
Look nice on CF4?the price?
The rims cost 18900yen below RM700 without tire but got scratch little bit.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sendai said:
guys,
How about if i use this racing sparco rims?
17x7JJ offset 50 pcd 114.3
Look nice on CF4?the price?
The rims cost 18900yen below RM700 without tire but got scratch little bit.

nice rims sendai but for me advan RG la... really nice on CF4. or what about AVS model 7. you in japan sure lots of choice compared to here :(

sendai

500 RPM
Mar 11, 2005
amdfaisal said:
nice rims sendai but for me advan RG la... really nice on CF4. or what about AVS model 7. you in japan sure lots of choice compared to here :(
advan RG and AVS 7 sure nice but cannot afford la..im a student,no money..hehe..

is it true that CF4 rim`s offset is around 48-50...If i put rims that have offset 45 or 42 etc,
what really can happen to the look,fender,when cornering, etc?

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
sendai said:
advan RG and AVS 7 sure nice but cannot afford la..im a student,no money..hehe..

is it true that CF4 rim`s offset is around 48-50...If i put rims that have offset 45 or 42 etc,
what really can happen to the look,fender,when cornering, etc?
go for that sparco rims because 24 or 45 offsets will make the tyres hit the fender when you go up/down bumps.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where to buy the evo7 bumper for waja??
last time autoworld.com.my always got now all i never see already...

anyone knows any bodykit shops that have it?
jsut name some bodykit shops la.. i'll go check out myself.. (except daiichi and grandpire)

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience