Modifying the Viscous Fan

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
... Biggest catch was a 22lb mouse trying to nible on crankshaft sensor feed, hah nice try mouse!

I see you may own one of those annoying rat-dog but then again, 22lb makes one massively overweight pet :confused::hmmmm:

Anyway, I have lost a couple of blades on the fan itself. I guess no matter how much glue would not fix it, nor KDK fan blade either.

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Reintel, once again....go get a new one and this will solved ALL your problems and time. Best of all, you will have a peace of mind cruising it down our "nice and smooth" roads.....:driver:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
S-Tune,
Dont worry. I've already get my boyz to order 1 full aluminium radiator for me. Will take a month or 2 to get here.

However I got few good experience.
1. R33 GTR radiator is shorter by 1 inch at the bottom and fan shroud is smaller.
2. No point to dismantle the top cover from a 2nd hand unit as it will break due to stress from age and unexperience worker.
3. Never trust OSAKA radiator worker and boss. Talk cock only. As if I'm begging them for help. Inexperience, bullshit and low quality products.
4. RB engine require better coolant to work. Recommended Redline Waterwetter. (Semperfi, if you coming down to KK, help order for me 3 bottles!)
5. Philipine gam(glue) is really strong!!...

S

semperfi

S-Tune,
Dont worry. I've already get my boyz to order 1 full aluminium radiator for me. Will take a month or 2 to get here.

However I got few good experience.
1. R33 GTR radiator is shorter by 1 inch at the bottom and fan shroud is smaller.
2. No point to dismantle the top cover from a 2nd hand unit as it will break due to stress from age and unexperience worker.
3. Never trust OSAKA radiator worker and boss. Talk cock only. As if I'm begging them for help. Inexperience, bullshit and low quality products.
4. RB engine require better coolant to work. Recommended Redline Waterwetter. (Semperfi, if you coming down to KK, help order for me 3 bottles!)
5. Philipine gam(glue) is really strong!!...
3 bottles of BUDs??? :rofl::rofl:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
From beer to vodkas!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
:idea: From TNS to HKL wor ... *betui betui mampui liao* :rofl: