Modded Myvis... Join this post... haha

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
Date : 22 Oct 2005 (Saturday)
Time : 7:30
Venue : Greenlane MCD?

This gathering is actually for those myvi.com.my members who are collecting their club stickers. But all myvis are welcome... the more the merrier. It would be fun to see a lot of myvis together and to share our experiences with the car including sharing ideas on how to make our rides better in whatever we want in it be it in ICE or Performance or even just the regular Family car... Np.

Anyways, if you guys want, we could also meet at McD at around 6:30 and then convoy down to Batu Kawan for seafood?

So any penangieght Myvians interested? Sofar there are 4 confirmed myvis coming... The more the better... so pls post if anyone is interested...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
MODDED myvis, not PHOTOCHOPPED myvis.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
if myvi.com.my make tt myviclub.com cannot go.. if myviclub.com make tt myvi.com.my cannot go.. how bout zth's myvi owner make their own TT? all can go.. kahahaha...

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
blackshirt said:
Guys, most mod are AT mah? Open pod ok for Myvi AT? noob here :P
myvi is a city car... people who bought myvi want use as a city drive thatz why they choose AT... most mod myvi using AT bcoz most myvi on the road r AT...

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
na_power said:
if myvi.com.my make tt myviclub.com cannot go.. if myviclub.com make tt myvi.com.my cannot go.. how bout zth's myvi owner make their own TT? all can go.. kahahaha...
aiks? why? not much of a problem kua... although different clubs, we're all still myvians... last time i went to myclub.com tt also ma... haha. Nice people... :D . If there's any Myvi gathering or tt in pg, i sure go... lol

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
lol u 4rm pg, i c... yeah i know u active both in myvic n myvi.com.my...

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
na_power said:
lol u 4rm pg, i c... yeah i know u active both in myvic n myvi.com.my...
lol... you from penang too? hehe... come join our gathering next week?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
..threw alot of hard and sharp corner at unbelieveable speed on the way home after consume lotsa glass of licquer~many times liao after clubbing! :biggrin: ~ :biggrin:
yes it's out of topic & none of my friggin business, but dun drink & drive la..we cars guys must look after each other liowz!:tee:

NeophyteHeaven

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
evo3 said:
Modded MyVi

seen this car at petraya kuching at hardware shop...is this the car...really look same and familiar

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm very curious about a few things. Since MyVi is a 1.3 fitting in a 17" will affect the FC or not ? Will it give more stress to the AT ? and how's the braking during high speed. The original size of the rim is how much ah ?

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
TitanRev said:
I'm very curious about a few things. Since MyVi is a 1.3 fitting in a 17" will affect the FC or not ? Will it give more stress to the AT ? and how's the braking during high speed. The original size of the rim is how much ah ?
it will of course effect the fc cause it takes more power to turn the wheels due to better grip. Besides that, it's also a bigger turning radius so more force is also required. Braking should improve with less chance to lock. Original rim is 14".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello fellow ZTH bros,I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can rewrap my Momo steering as some part of it is peeling off already.And may I know what's the price range around? Thanks for your time :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience