mod 2 6a10 v6 engines

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
hey guys i'm back again, might change 2 this engine out of desperation.heard loads of setback from it..but is there any 6a10 v6 users who are happy with theirs? any potential mod? like BOT or using eterna blocks so forth....?curious noob. its slower than mivecs due to its weight and difference in gear ratios rite?..

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
u transplanted this engine already?
i am using perdana v6,accelerator very siok when u intend to oevrtake a car.coz the auto g/box will down shift and the rpm run smooth and fast until 7500 rpm then only shift up the gear'

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
if u dare to install a big muffle then u will hear a good muffler sound
but still lose to the EJ boxer lah.coz their sound really unique

WESeleventhirty

Oct 17, 2005
wahaha , notyet transplant. eh u use auto?...7500rpm, then it shifts?...arent that too high ka kobe?...are u sure ur gearbox is normal?....hahah:confused: :proud:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
pretty sure tat my gear box is in order
this is becoz of its fuzzy logic gear box tech.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How envious are you at these 4 lucky Malaysians who won an all expense paid trip by Shell Helix to Abu Dhabi for their Fastest 48 hrs of their lives?? They'd be among the 200 guests from over 20 countries who will be visiting the one and only, famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, an intense ride in the world's fastest roller coaster in the form of a Ferrari, dubbed the Formull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience