Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

MME Track Car for SALE !!!

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
sorry bro...it was a mistake....6th place...under N1 racing....sorry sorry....dont so fast bang on ppl can anot ?? cannot explain nicely ah ? my bad...posted wrongly...my mistake....

anyway its good that ur there during the race n clarify for me....thanks

Bump: anyway...there is no point for me to be ashamed as it is just a mistakes....i didnt think ppl are stupid here...there are tons of ppl went for the race..or maybe racer who are in this forum....i wont be so stupid to claim title which is not belongs to the owner of the car right when everyone knows who is the winner ???

sorry and thousand apologizes to forumers and anyone who read this thread ...by the way car sold.....moderator can close this thread...thank you

Bump: anyway...there is no point for me to be ashamed as it is just a mistakes....i didnt think ppl are stupid here...there are tons of ppl went for the race..or maybe racer who are in this forum....i wont be so stupid to claim title which is not belongs to the owner of the car right when everyone knows who is the winner ???

sorry and thousand apologizes to forumers and anyone who read this thread ...by the way car sold.....moderator can close this thread...thank you

Dec 27, 2008
sorry bro...it was a mistake....6th place...under N1 racing....sorry sorry....dont so fast bang on ppl can anot ?? cannot explain nicely ah ? my bad...posted wrongly...my mistake....

anyway its good that ur there during the race n clarify for me....thanks

bro.. pls don't do anymore damages.. I already the rightful owner of the car that u wan to sell.. so don't simply put ur car as a ranking car at MME. there is no need for cover up.

Absorber still new ma.. not qualify rite.. anyways take care.. make sure the car sells.. hahahhahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...just wana clarify somethg here...if we r involved in an accident...not our fault but the other party doesnt want to pay for the damages and dare us to make a report...minor collision ... can fix with few hundred bucks...so we went to make a report lor BUT tat asshole didnt report...is it true that we cant claim their insurance? heard this from the callman....well if this is the case...then fcuking unfair la to the innocent party ? pdrm can only issue a summon to them or blacklist...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience