Waja MME 2008 FOR SALE (as stated on car registration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Waja MME 2008 FOR SALE (as stated on car registration)

Jun 3, 2009
Waja Campro 1.6E 2008 FOR SALE

Waja Campro 1.6E for sale. Registered 2008 but its a 2007 production car. Manual Transmission. 1 owner. Full leather seat & interior. Engine standard 1.6 Campro. 17" sport rim with 4 new tyre. OEM absorber with ProRide R3 spring.

A very good condition waja because I really take care of my car. I always and only sent for service at Proton Service Centre according to service schedule.

I still love this car and will always be but need to let it go because need to change to Alza (because already got 3 son, and need bigger space hehehehe)

U can come & view my car first at Shah Alam, Subang or Kelana Jaya. I can arrange full loan from CIMB because my fren work there. Call me at 012-2224307. Thanks~

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really very clean and well-maintained car bro. :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Guia Circuit plays host to the legendary Macau GP. A location that some say is much more daunting than the already very intimidating Monaco street circuit. It's tight corners, steel barriers and no run off areas whatsoever provide for some great racing and one that separates the legends from the men and the men from the boys. It is also the only street race event that features both cars and bike races.

Many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience