MME DeadlinE! I'm Still hunger for a Seat!

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hie everyone,

Looks like MME is around the corner.. but i'm still available , any of the teams out there still got vacancy for a driveR?? im one of the most promising DriveR out there!!
Wat car wat model wat class also i also can drive!

Try mE!! Take ME!!!

Call me for test drive........at 012 236 5359

AkinA TeO

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Akina, I feel for you. My friend Adrian Lam also is in the same situation - talented driver but no money to go rallying.

Try www.hpcevents.com, see if they need any backup driver, that's the best I can think of.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
Akina, I feel for you. My friend Adrian Lam also is in the same situation - talented driver but no money to go rallying.

Try www.hpcevents.com, see if they need any backup driver, that's the best I can think of.
even karamjit singh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guyz... need ur help.. jz now i bought a set of small bulb from enous 1 utama... since i dono how to install so wanna ask da guy there to install but they say have to pay minimum of RM 10 for installation on any product except its stated free installation.. thinking it would be kinna easy job to DIY, don wan waste another RM 10 on it.. so guyz.. can show me how to DIY install small bulb in headlights for a wira? plz :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience