Mivec 4g92 gen 1 stepper motor

asrafhaslam

Jan 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hello
I would like to ask regarding stepper motor for mivec. I heard it is impossible to bought the new one, thenonly way u can get. Replacement is by buying other throttle body and mixed and match the item. I browse ebay yesterday, there is folks who sell brand new stepper motor. The model is for mitsubishi fto. From the external look, it is similiar to mine (2 screw type black body). I would like to ask if anyone know if the stepper motor from fto would fit mine. Thank you.

DDT

2,000 RPM
Hello
I would like to ask regarding stepper motor for mivec. I heard it is impossible to bought the new one, thenonly way u can get. Replacement is by buying other throttle body and mixed and match the item. I browse ebay yesterday, there is folks who sell brand new stepper motor. The model is for mitsubishi fto. From the external look, it is similiar to mine (2 screw type black body). I would like to ask if anyone know if the stepper motor from fto would fit mine. Thank you.
Hi, we are DDT (Depo Dynamic Trading)

We have the steeper motor that u need!

Pair with your 4g92 mivec TB..

Stepper motor aka Idle air control valve aka

pls click here for more detail:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...epper-motor-aka-idle-air-control-valve-5.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, im changing a metal gasket should i skim the engine head and block with a thin layer ??

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Bump, help plsss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience