Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

Jun 5, 2009
Still not budging the price down? It's got low mileage but not even an MR. And how many owners had it been through? Would only consider your car if your price is slashed. Not that many couldn't afford a 100+k car these days so put off ur high horse.

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
No one being cocky here. This piece Is for Evo enthusiast. Low ballers, time wasters and opportunist kindly stay away.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Still not budging the price down? It's got low mileage but not even an MR. And how many owners had it been through? Would only consider your car if your price is slashed. Not that many couldn't afford a 100+k car these days so put off ur high horse.
Why don't you call,view car & negotiate LOL
Opening price does not mean selling price :P

Sep 15, 2012
Kedah
Dear all,

I'm noobie regarding EVO cars. May I know what is the SRS airbag configuration for this car? And also the FC for day to day driving? Also, will it be able to run or option to tune it to RON95? Thank you

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Mind your words ... False advertising? So are u potential buyer? U have money to buy this car? Real potential buyers only cares about the condition of my car... What kind of idiot cares about what car i am going to buy next....
yes, false advertising.

you said you were selling because you wanted to get a "family car". and then in subsequent posts, you say you're "considering an R35"...

how is that not false advertising trying to trick the buyer into a false sense of security that they're purchasing a car from a mature adult that is past his modifying days, and now settling down to become a family man? that's EXACTLY the impression you wanted to exude with your "family car" statement.

p.s. I make more than enough for a living and own a Megane RS250 which costs significantly more than your asking price for the EVO. i don't need to prove anything to a "false advertiser".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello member zerotohundred.com,

I new member on this site.ok..i want to ask u all about my car...i just buy car from car dealer.my car is Ford Laser '82 hatchback.(just fimiliar mazda familia h/back).i have rm 10000.00 to spend on my car.can u tell me what type of engine can put in my car???the gear box such racing type and also clucth can put into my car??and the JPJ inspection about modification,how to pass it or not???please help me to teach how to modify my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience