Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry is 325 whp... Engine power 405.
I told my pilot friend I need more torque but I don't want to modify the engine.. I pay extra and tell him to go the tuning for me before handed to me.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Yong .. Hopefully I will sell my ride to someone that can truely appreciate it.
Why I sold my Matt black modified Evo8 and buy this totaly non modified evo9. I think only Evo owners will understand... The comfort of the ride is more important ... And this car give u comfort n power... Best of both world.
Hmm I think I saw that black one as well on sale in here and in mudah for several months, right?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You can buy and sell at any price you like bro. Sometimes after buying a using a car, the price can go up slightly depends on what is added to it.

But no upgrades on engine can get 405 hp??? Your car looks really nice and mint bro... But 405 whp by reflash ECU a bit hard to believe. And btw, 405 hp become 325 whp??? The loss of drivetrain is 80 hp??? Bro your car systems okay ka?

Don't mean to disturb ya... Just saying... Because the facts you posted are a bit hard to understand. Forgive me, maybe its my understanding.

Selling price in the end is dictated by the market demand. Anyone can open price as they wish but in the end the market will determine whether can accept that price or not. If there's someone willing to pay for it then the seller is smart enough to recognize the market and his price is still justifiable, but if no one offered to buy then the price shall surely come down if the seller is serious in selling it, or else just keep it in the garage. Basic economics actually.

Yea, even at 325whp, it seems a bit high for just tuning by reflashing. Probably there's a bit more done to it. But the loss of 80hp if the engine is making 405HP is still only <20% power loss which is I think still very minimal.

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I was pretty surprised & impressed by the tuning result too... The decat original apexi exhaust probaly helps too...
My previous Evo8 rs only manage to get 318whp at 1.5 boost.. With aftermarket extractor, ecutek tuning done by gt auto, decat exhaust, hks air filter..

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
For those who always wanting to own an Evo. Put it this way... It really feels good to have a kick ass machine parking in your own parking lot ...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
For those who always wanting to own an Evo. Put it this way... It really feels good to have a kick ass machine parking in your own parking lot ...
Hehehe, the 'feel good' should be more on the driving, feeling so much performance under your control, rather than just looking at it parked in the garage. :)

mtkw388

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If u need more hp ... Just set the boost to 1.5 or 1.8... This car will be wild ... But i think may stress the engine a bit..

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I suggest serious buyer go and see the car and nego with the owner direct. No point. say it is expensive..... Evo is becoming rare now days...and to find a well kept is needle in a haystack...

Having said that I would check with a bank how much loan can get then see how much down payment you need to fork out above the loan.Then you decide if it is reasonable. For example if bank is offering 120K then is it reasonable to fork out 45K cash for a going to be 8 years old car with multiple owner but a well kept machine?. You as the consumer decide.

As long as loan is available bank will determined the baseline value and it is up to the buyer and seller to agree on a acceptable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am always having problem when i am idling..and the engine stops.. so i think its because of the Air fuel ratio prob..
anyone can tell me where to adjust as i am nt so sure where is screw is..
still very naive in this kinda thing..

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience