Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 9 (Mivec turbo) 2005

mutt

Oct 5, 2008
Between Subaru S204 and this Evo9, which one do u guys think is better in terms of performance? can call me noob, time waster, kiddo or whatever, i dont care. I really want an answer from someone that believe I am genuine. Planning to buy my 1st performance car by end of this year or early next year. Gonna make the car as my daily drive so been thinking to detune to run Ron95. Any sifu or expert please enlighten me..

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

if dont mind answering, i need an answer on maintenance wise as well. and also which one has more active club with occasional fun drive and TT's. thanks in advance.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Between Subaru S204 and this Evo9, which one do u guys think is better in terms of performance? can call me noob, time waster, kiddo or whatever, i dont care. I really want an answer from someone that believe I am genuine. Planning to buy my 1st performance car by end of this year or early next year. Gonna make the car as my daily drive so been thinking to detune to run Ron95. Any sifu or expert please enlighten me..

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

if dont mind answering, i need an answer on maintenance wise as well. and also which one has more active club with occasional fun drive and TT's. thanks in advance.
Evo IX is better. :)

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Evo IX parts are easier to find... Scooby is good in terms of response as well but much more expensive to maintain as parts are difficult to find or order from MI only...

Cheers... Long run, Evo IX .. Scoobies are cheaper now for v.8. Can use the difference as maintenance cost... v.9.. is ok

This car being sold looks like it is in prime condition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm in the midst of either buying a new BMW320d M-Sports @ BMW525 M-Sports (used) @ Fairlady 350z (used)

Can anyone share some opinion which car would you choose and why?

Reason for me to consider 320d M-Sport was because:
1- Fuel consumption vs high torque
2- Sporty
3- Bimmer
4- iDrive

Reason for me to consider 525i M-Sport was because:
1- Beautiful 6 potter
2- iDrive
3- My dream car

Reason for me to consider 350Z was because:
1- I want to try driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience