Mine's Nissan GT-R Time Attack @ Tsukuba (w/video)

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Famous Japanese tuner Mines has taken to the Tsukuba circuit for a time attack in their brand new Nissan R35 GTR, managing a time of 1m 3.1s around the track. This places it in front of the Lamborghini Gallardo, which manages a 1m 3.6s time around the same track.

This car has a reputation to live up to as the old Mines prepped R34 GT-R model achieved a 57.7s time around the circuit. But it is sure that this car has great potential. Behind the wheel was Kinoshita-san. Apparently the car was run with the VDC in the R setting instead of turned off and the car’s traction control was affecting its performance on the day.

It is believed the final version of the Mines prepped car will feature an upgraded ECU, high-flow air filter and exhaust, an adjustable suspension package with Mines’ Eibach spring kit, uprated brake rotors and pads, a new air scoop, carbon-aero mirrors, high-capacity fuel injectors and carbon canards on the front spoiler.

Unfortunately, there’s no word on any estimated power figures or if the turbochargers will get an upgrade. One thing’s certain, we can expect to see more boost!

Mine's has provided an R&D part's list that they are working on now. Some of the below will be ready in time for the Tokyo Auto Salon :
-VX Rom ECU
- VX Air Filter
- Silence VX Pro Titan II
- Super Catalyzer II
- Turbine Outlet pipes
- Esta Full Spec Suspension I, II & III
- Mine's Eibach spring kit
- Brake rotors
- Brake pads
- Radiator shroud
- Air Scoop
- Front lip Spoiler
- Rear Wing
- Carbon Aero Mirror type II
- Stabilizers
- Link kit
- Big Capacity Air Flow meters
- Big Capacity fuel pump
- Big capacity injecotrs
- Engine cover
- Carbon canard
- Roof antenna
- Cam Shaft
- Carbon wheels cover

MCR also have their new R35 GT-R demo car but for some odd reason didn't run it on track.

Mine's R35 stock Godzilla time attack @ Tsukuba :
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxOiiIykhR8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yxOiiIykhR8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Source:
Motor Authority

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
silent but deadly f*ck*in fast lor...... hehehe add some word for you bangkai_jk bro.... hehehe mines gtr coming to malaysia ??? 2013 we can get the halfcut d.... hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo to all..
anyone know where i can cut my spring? prefer pj and shah alam area la.
not interested to buy sport spring, bcos already install heavy duty spring. higher than stock spring. make my car look like jeep now.. just want to lower it a bit.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience