military talk

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
recently quite interested on military world.......

JSDF-Japan Self Defense Force.....look at their equipment.....totally more than a "self-defense" force...they are having the strongest fleet in Asia....and many more....
Their politicians said they didnt lost to any other in WW II just USA...and it was right for them to "liberate" asian country from westerners colonism....

an excuse for their 2nd wild ambition?

http://jya.jp/jt/tmp/1120523513.wmv

I think no one in Asean able to resist their army at this moment??? ......hm....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
well, too bad, we are still buying TOYOTA car, SONY HU,
reading japanese comic, manga, hentai.

Japan have the 2nd largest military budget, after American.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
dun worry, despite their 'advance tech', we still have slingshots and bamboo sumpit to give to our NS trainees

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hahahahaha, great 1 kopi. + always falling helicopter.

is that france make apache chopper shown in the JSDF video?
japan already have submarine during WWII, not sure how advance is it their technology now.

the funny thing is that they are shouting at China military budget, saying that big China military budget will harm the military force balance at Asia pasific ring. Funny isn't it? FYI, china military budget is not even half of japan, but China bigger land and longer course to protect.

Last edited:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
japan has not 2nd intention wan lar...
afterall ..

USA,japan ,south korea and the allies all on the same boat....
same brother.....only china different boat..

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
links said:
I think no one in Asean able to resist their army at this moment??? ......hm....
I think if china and japan goes to war ........ may be japan will fall under 24 hours ......

There's allot of military strengths not advertised outside china..... now that I am here..... very scary.

BTW if china and taiwan fights ....... taiwan government simulation results that taiwan will fall under 3 hours ....... the simulation takes into account no one in taiwan refuse to fight. Not including citizens.

Simulation based on some young soldiers desert and refused to fight shows taiwan loose under 30 mins.

China has learned from their ww2 and previous singular battles back till 1890s........ the chinese soliders are moraly educated more than anything else ........

If there is a fight with Taiwan, it will be difficult because all the chinese commanders and soldiers do not want to kill taiwanese.....

If there is a fight with Japan....... no mercy I tell you ...... no cruelty not like the japanese, but no mercy. In terms of military might and strategy...... chinese will not simply kill ...

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
oh BTW, china is lack behind in all military aspect - except huge man power :) and lots of loosing experiences / strageties..... and they've studied on them very properly now..... their military "commanding level" excersice .... a hell lot ......

Whoever invades better not step foot on china because be prepared for traps..., not like booby traps but strategic traps ...... not a chance I tell you

China can launch over 1000 old generation (like mig-21) in 1 hour. I don't think there's any fleet / invading party that could withstand 1000 fighters each carrying no less than 2 stingers like spec and 2 to 4 ground bombs.

Then 2nd wave comes the a bit higher spec

Then 3rd wave comes the good spec like mig-29

Then 4th wave ....... secret may be ???

It is estimated China have around 10,000 jet fighters ??? well those published anyway.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
The Shenyang Jian-6 (J-6, or F-6 in its export form) single-seat, twin-engine fighter aircraft is the Chinese copy of the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19 (NATO codename: Farmer). The aircraft first entered the service in the early 1960s, and has been in service with the PLAAF and PLA Naval Air Corps for more than four decades. Over 3,000 examples were built before the productions stopped in the mid-1980s. There are still 500~800 aircraft in active service with the PLAAF and PLA Navy today, mainly for training and reconnaissance roles. As a result of the PLA’s modernisation programme, the ageing J-6 will soon be completed retired from service.

I don't think when it comes to war - they will not use these 500~800 fighters. Sure use.

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/j6.asp

Incase you all think I simply talk

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Possibly as many as 10,000 MiG-19's, in various versions, were built by the Soviet Union, China, Poland, and Czechoslovakia.

If you read on

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
China wont be able to fight taiwan till 2009...they are lack of transport capibility to mobilise their army across the sea in critical time. They are currently improving on the sea-land carrier.

For japan, China navy still couldnt match japan. escpecially the Congo class...china maybe have good soldier but japan have better equipment for their ground force....currently japan is working on small scale nuclear weapon..supported by americans

Japan does not allied with korea.infact koreans are still very alert on japanses...u seldom see korean use japanese goods..nto even a mobile phone and japanese cars

becoz their left wing politicians alter their history books in school so u can see new generation japanese started to think they were unfairly treated in WW II and agree that japan conquer other is to help other to break free from the westerners....

below is a abstracted map showing japan plan to take chance to goes in to north korea...

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
have been retreated from operational service and sealed in caves as reserve force during the 1990s.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
link is right on many issues.... that's why I emphasis on air power. That's all they got in front lines....

The navy do sucks though :(

and the soldiers cannot move on land ............... is true also,,,, unless they use air-borne method..... which is very possible, because always shown on TV

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
dun forget that china is a king in copying ppl...who knows...they may have a pirated version of F15,Apache,M1A1 Abrams...AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...

ps.but seriously...i damn loving the japanese self defense video....if i were a japanese...the video would have made me make a beeline to the army recruitment....very powerful video...no wonder japanese are willing to fight for their country....awesome awesome tool

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
oh in case you may like it. Chinese new helmet - kevlar type like the US, is lighter than US, and can withstand more bullets than US.

Sometimes lucky to be late in technology...... hahahahah

Like we built tallest building in the world, next year someone else builts taller one.

while US is working hard on exco-skeleton, China is working hard on practicality, I wonder which one will proof useful in war ????