Midnight Run

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Salam & Hello,

I just want to share a little bit about my experience during the recent midnight run I was fortunate enough to participate, albeit as a co-pilot (in a GTR nonetheless :) )

I've also made a short and lousy video. Hopefully, in the future, I get to make a better one. Just need to figure out how to cut the rushing air sound.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
bring it on ladies!!! azmir next time , u need to drive n press some pedal to the metal

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
What good times you are having! Hope to join you soon...

My car is currently somewhere on the Atlantic :wavey:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
we love company, as long as can catch up n not delay the trip.. silvia fellas use to join to bentong route..but now very senyap.
gobiz, cepat la bring ur monster to play along..

Last edited:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
we love company, as long as can catch up n not delay the trip.. silvia fellas use to join to bentong route..but now very senyap.
Satigue likes this.:rock:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
just to warn everybody, my car doesn't make much boost under 5500rpm so its basically an NA car....
so I will most likely delay everyone :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
I'm glad they did come along before but they usually do it halfway and gotta admit that we sometimes hope they finish the whole route for the sake of togetherness and not about who's ride is faster or handles better cos i will be sweeper who is the slowest snail in the group. Anyway we have and always be open to those willing to join our blast....just follow the leader and have fun.:driver:

Last edited:

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
the s15 gang usually have TT on friday...but we are currently getting bored of going to the same places....if by any chance you guys will be going out tonight (friday) don't hesitate to call me 0172000807 VJ......CHEERS!

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
just to warn everybody, my car doesn't make much boost under 5500rpm so its basically an NA car....
so I will most likely delay everyone :rofl::rofl::rofl:
wow ... less boost under 5500rpm !!? mean you got a big big turbine?? hehehe ... should be a 500-600hp monster .... think might be others ppl delay you ...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
wow ... less boost under 5500rpm !!? mean you got a big big turbine?? hehehe ... should be a 500-600hp monster .... think might be others ppl delay you ...

no lar...just 2 small turbos...mat salleh call them piece-of-sh*t turbos because they are old and laggy :(

but each one is rated at 350ps ;) :burnout: hks2540

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fire design

Chevrolet design

more
more

Other than looking nice are there any benefits adding them to a stock car?
How about if the whole exhaust system changed?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience