Bukit Putus Recon Run #2

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Wah....what an active club....glad to see you guys organizing out such outings unlike my "near death" club.. :listen: can join arr? Hehe

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
abang kariayam,

ur club everybody selling already. kevin also just sold his car last sunday. perhaps it's time for u to change to a gtr too? :biggrin:

but anyways, regardless of car make, we welcome any enthusiasts driving whatever cars. :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd like to clarify regarding a post in another local forum.

This was not a 'lumba haram' event. It wasn't even a race to begin with, never have we gathered a group of enthusiasts for illegal races. It was a gathering of us like minded enthusiasts, enjoying a slow drive as a group and driving in a very safe manner. We also had breakfast and lunch together as friends. These events are only for the enjoyment of camaraderie of like minded enthusiasts.

So please, do not shoot ur mouth off by saying this was a 'lumba haram' and the cause for the cancellation of last Sunday's touge time attack event. It has been stated officially by the organisers that it was due to the latest land slide occurence as well as the fateful Putrajaya drag event.

Roger and out.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Lumba Haram? :biggrin: I think the Skyliners treasure their cars too much to risk illegal racing and damages. You guys border insanity when it comes to looking after your RBs.

It's the smaller cars that you always see racing and crap.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Lumba Haram? :biggrin: I think the Skyliners treasure their cars too much to risk illegal racing and damages. You guys border insanity when it comes to looking after your RBs.

It's the smaller cars that you always see racing and crap.

Yes, that is usually what happens.

But more often than not, ppl like to shoot their mouth off without being there in person themselves and then making generalized assumptions.

Fitnah ni.

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Temujin,
Since the organized one is canceled, why dont we just do our own run without those authorities in the weekend? I guess the road is not heavily used is it? Seems like i have to join skyline club lerr since my members all jumped to r35 already..heheh

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
kurang hasam...
mentang2 dia jambu manis, kata aku kurang asam.. :bawling:

Temujin,
Since the organized one is canceled, why dont we just do our own run without those authorities in the weekend? I guess the road is not heavily used is it? Seems like i have to join skyline club lerr since my members all jumped to r35 already..heheh

had 2 runs already, and perhaps will do more in the future but not in the next month lah. puasa already.. tak syiok if go for run and then cannot yumcha with other fellas.. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know any of those repair shops which do windscreens? Its a small crack less then 0.5cm in length. But I want to fix it in case anything happens. Please let me know the price if anyone has done it before.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience