Matter about Public Security

uchan

Jun 18, 2006
07/07/06 - 9:20pm, I was robbed, my handphone had gone, vanished in the air!

Just along the highway in front of Sunway Pyramid, as usual, I walked back from Subang SS15 to Sunway College around 9pm. (9pm only! and the highway was full of cars and motorbikes!)

Suddenly a motorbike stopped me asked for directions. So, I ignored him, telling him "Bang saya tak tau". After I kept on walking, a few more distance (since he was ridding a motorbike, therefore, obviously the speed was faster than me). He stopped in front of me again. This time, saying that his pak-cik admitted to the clinic (Called Clinic Chan 24 hours), and he took off his helmet (took off helmet eventually become a weapon for him, and i was quite alert at that time, maybe I was too kind T_T, damn, didnt think too much at that time!), and showed me his handphone which was battery flat. So, he asked me to give his relative a call for direction. I told him there is a BP petrol station, and i asked him to make the call there himself, BP station sure has this telephone.)

But he beg me, so, I made it for him myself. And, the first time conversation, I didn't really understand what the speaker in the phone was talking about. So, I hang up, then i told him, the clinic was somewhere around Jln Klang Lama, as through the conversation I heard Jln Klang Lama. And the second time, I asked me to dialled another number. So, I dialled, and I hold my handphone in my hand and let him listen to what he wanted.

Suddenly, he ignited his skutter (sorry dont know how to spell, actually nowadays the skutter can be started by a single button only!), and grabbed my handphone, at this moment (reflection) I wanted to pull his shirt, but i didnt manage to pull it, and I didnt see any single number plate on his skutter, so I run to my cousin's house who stayed just very near to the place i was being robbed to ask for SOS..

So, next time if any one ask for direction, do you think still safe for you to show your kindness? And next time dont give any comments if Malaysia still get for the last 3rd worst city. I totally agreed and admitted!

And I admit that I am really stupid!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry for u bro .. but for those who's kind enuf to tell directions, make a distance from the stranger whom u guys talking to. Make a two steps back and tell the directions, if u really dunt know the direction either, just tell ask somebody else infront.

1. Dont hold handset on hand while walking.
2. Keep those valueables (eg. bags, wallets if u hold on the opposite direction of the road)
3. Watch and remember the REGISTRATION NUMBER, COLOUR OF VEHICLE and remember anything that u can do with his vehicle, dont just look at his face, Malaysia have millions of population that u cant get back to him.

Again .. Keep those distance when u talk, u dont know wat weapons he might have (eg. knife, blade or something else).

This is just for your security, make sure ure phone is SECURITY blocked and PIN's are important.

I feel sorry for u bro.. lodge a police report with the evidence's u have. Those police will treat ure report as a plain of paper if u dont have proper evidence.

Regards.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
uchan,
this is not being stupid. This is called falling prey. Happens to a lot of people in all sorts of different situation. Do not degrade yourself because of one incident. Stand strong. Don't fall just like that. Next time you see scooterers, just kill them.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sakuraguy said:
haha gud idea...and im waiting for that time .. samurai sword is at my car boot! ..
i saw my nick.. :biggrin:

uchan, you are not the only victim, my younger bro experience the same thing before. I won't say that you are stupid, that's not your fault, you shouldn't blame yourself.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
haha... ok .. ;) The real SAMURAI is ere ;) ..

Yah .. he shouldnt blame himself .. at least he's safe without any hurt, some robbers will slice ure hands if argue wif them .. :(

Feel sad for ure handphone bro .. nvm ..can buy another one :) keep saving those money

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Public security? hahahahahah.......dang! I dont even trust my dog!

If I am driving and I come across snatch thieves , the bastard is a goner cause he is going under my car or between my car and another in front.

Suruh belajar tak mau , bila dah dewasa buat susah manusia aje! Sampah Masyarakat but Malaysians are a bunch of wussies laaa........all kuat kaypoh when something happens and dont bother to ask for their help cause you wont get any but stares abundant

Peace..

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
now this is the farker, ruin the image of whole malaysia, everyone dun dare come out during nite, esp girl, everyone dun dare to help each other, when other party is really in nit of help, in serious injury...everyone dun trust each other when doing something, good job to robber and theif, hope u die in hell..

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
today i heard from my fren that he was driving while talking on the hp.then he stop at the traffic light n waiting to turn green.b4 is green someone on a bike open his door n snatch his hp

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
those bastards!!! dam bad!! go do this kinda thing... if they wanna do these kinda stuff they might as well go work as crash test dummy!! at least can hav da satisfaction of banging them down!!

last time my fren oso kena, she walkin from her neighbours hse, not dat far oso, but then sum guy on motobike go steal her bag!! somore in the evening!! not yet dark oso. kesian her.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Colin Chapman had it right by cutting weight and the Ariel Atom is one of the best possible examples of that in these times.

Weighing in at next to nothing, just an extra handful or horses on one of these would go a long way in terms of performance. That’s precisely what German tuner Wimmer RS had in mind with their performance kit for the Atom 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience