Tinted Windscreen
Bodykit

I heard cop cannot said anything on tinted windscreen

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
cmng: if u asked them, it's gonna be standard reply : nak tahu? jom... balik balai!... which i did ikut balik balai.. only to be surrounded by 3 inspectors and... ** it's a story to be told in the twilight zone ** .. anyways, if they do not have the rights, i've seen brand new estimas n crvs being compounded... alongside with d usual wiras and satrias..... so i guess in a way, they have authority to do it?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Blackhowling : i think YES they do have authority in some ways, but then i think somewhere along that "way" WE need to play our part to stop them from abusing their rights.... Sometimes when things like this happen, we just keep quiet n let them do it ... that's why they abuse their rights coz we dun noe how to react to them.... I'm reli sure there's something we can do wan la ... juz that we don't know it because the syetem is fucked up n we dun noe what's the truth. It's just a matter of time before we normal citizens can't take their shit no more and find out the truth to FIGHT BACK FOR OUR RIGHTS.

but anyway cmng, about the Car Engine, Exhaust, Tinted Windscreen, Bodykit u mentioned up there about JPJ ...

- Car Engine of course if u don't get approval, it's illegal.

- Exhaust of course first thing u gotta pandai, dun make it so freaking loud, it will attract attention of JPJs coz it's human reaction, loud mufflers are annoying.

- Tinted windscreen, yes actually it is illegal if tinted too dark.

- Bodykit, normal bodykits are LEGAL. unless if it's too wide or out of the car's body then it's illega, u can get the measurements at the jpj website, im not so sure bout the URL...

BUT if u were to speak about whether they have the rights to search our car n do their routine check .... UNLESS they have a warrant or some kind ... Roadblocks (if u think that particular roadblock looks dodgy, u can request for the warrant of search) ... but if after that they DO have the warrant, then u get ready for bombardment la coz u already annoyed them by asking to see their proof ma... right?

if it's those normal JPJ shits that ronda around wan (and this goes for Police too) ... i believe we dun have to let them into your car or open your bonet because , frankly .. "Who the fuck do they think they are? God?" those normal JPJ ronda ppl are still normal humans and STRANGERS to us.
Would you let someone in your car or touch your car if it's a stranger? ... NO.
So u that time, u pandai la sikit ... Those ronda-ronda ones very clever in their words punya, they'll say all sort of shits to make u scared n waive ur rights.. So dun be afraid n play cool .... i cant tell u how, think fast n smart in the current situation...

Disclaimer : of coz all these r subjected to if u're playing by the rules la ... if u play mostly by the rules (not too illegal mods) then u can fuck them back... But if u reli illegal, u STILL can act cool n see how smart u are.... it's really hard to say. Try to think guys. We can outsmart those bastards.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
that the point.
need to know what are the right they have
some they know it illegal and abusing their right and power and our fear about this issue

so roughly we know who got the right to do this..
Imported car those AP is Custom issue.. some might like to disturb you to ask for $$

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
KenDiriwan said:
I heard HID headlights are not allowed, is it?
yea..published in newspaper few months back...car with HID hv to send for inspection...

JPJ n traffic hv authority for car...but i saw yesterday newspaper..Dewan Bandaraya oso got authority oledi...tat y citizens starting to complaint....

if u stopped by police...u stil hv chance to talk/nego

if u stopped by jpj...either get summon / sita ur car only mostly.....

:_:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
during batu tiga days, those bageros use coke cans put in front of yer car, too low u hit da can, terus saman, or if those bageros has PMS .. kereta masuk balai terus...

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bryan
ask ariff ?
about what ?
if very sensitive issue .. you can PM me

I just kena for tinted screen but i have no idea whether the cop have the right on this Tinted issue
even yes., i can request them to check.. but that it come to JPJ boundary

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
cmng said:
bryan
ask ariff ?
about what ?
if very sensitive issue .. you can PM me

I just kena for tinted screen but i have no idea whether the cop have the right on this Tinted issue
even yes., i can request them to check.. but that it come to JPJ boundary
come to tinted...my fren went to AIRCOOL for tinted....JPJ COmpliant wat (written in the shop/banner) and even radio/website oso mentioned jpj approved...

but my fren kenari stopped by traffic and kena summon....his tint film oso kena tear off by the police....say hv to take sample back to office for inspection....

my fren called to Aircool company on the spot oso useless, the aircool staff get scold by the police officer thru the phone....

LOLZ....so funny.... the police told the AirCool staff, "JPJ approved doesnt mean Traffic approved".....:emoticon_U:

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
my experience was...
during festive season like raya or cny....they wil hav frequent road block in certain places....n guess wat....i hardly escape 1 of the block....every block...no matter which day...i hav to stop n being question or check license
wat do i drive....just a simple eg6....1 thing i have is a bekas police badge infrnt
this badge comes wit identity card....n i oso hav a certificate frm the bekas polis itself
1 nite after work...quite late bout 11pm....i was stop by 1 of the operasi in some housing area....polis they asked to stop by the side....show them license n identity card...n some questionin
nex....ask me to open up my car...using torch light doin checkin inside my car....
check my back seat, my glove compartment, arm rest compartment....under my car seat....open my boot...check every single compartment i hav....
1 thing im not happy is....they open some of my compartment witout my permission...they open up themself n check
thank god nothing happen....wat if they wana trick me...put something inside....thn im done!

jus beware guys n girls....anything can happen...even they r police or jpj
might find something tricky! or set up.....beware
bout the bekas police badge.....i can say is useless now, even i hav the certificate
i did photo copy the certificate n show them.....thy asking themself...does this exist? WTF??

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
so far on tinted.....none of the brand is approved by the authority
thts wat i heard some say....where they hav check in the web

no brands hav been approved by them yet

yeap...heard a fren of mine oso....tear out on the spot
but if its light enuff to c thru....i don think they wil tear up...if they do...thn we can try to complain

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
guys dont forget. POLIS also can SAMAN you if they found your "car tyre BOTAK". dont believe? check ur saman paper. (i think the orange type or white) dun remember.

let say ur engine they want to saman,u said this n that n u lepas.
let say ur exhaust they want to saman,u said this n that n u lepas

but when they say ur tayar botak. what u want to say?.. they can saman u for it.

believe it or not? BELIEVE it.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
huakenny said:
come to tinted...my fren went to AIRCOOL for tinted....JPJ COmpliant wat (written in the shop/banner) and even radio/website oso mentioned jpj approved...

but my fren kenari stopped by traffic and kena summon....his tint film oso kena tear off by the police....say hv to take sample back to office for inspection....

my fren called to Aircool company on the spot oso useless, the aircool staff get scold by the police officer thru the phone....

LOLZ....so funny.... the police told the AirCool staff, "JPJ approved doesnt mean Traffic approved".....:emoticon_U:
dude....haha i made mine in AIR COOL also.....the Business Development aunty called MONICA GOH said "if u kena saman u take the saman ticket and find me, i pay for u" i think your friend should find the aunty called MONICA GOH find her at Jalan Kenari 2 or Jalan Kenari 4 at Puchong AIR COOL tint shop there.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Actually all these clowns just want money. Some more these boys in blue do not know how to carry their weapons. They always point their weapons towards you which by law is not allowed unless you are actually holding a weapon. What's with that stupid little badge that says "Saya Anti-Rasuah"? Like as though they are anyway. Seriously sometimes I think whether should I ask my lawyer to sue them for endangering my life and violation of privacy.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Huakenny said:
LOLZ....so funny.... the police told the AirCool staff, "JPJ approved doesnt mean Traffic approved"
The traffic police can suck my dick la , what jpj approved doesn't mean Traffic approved? Traffic Police think they're god now? Your friend should have made life hard for that police man weih, get his ID and everything n tell him back on the spot that u're gonna make this a big issue, just take the saman, tell him that, and drive off. No need fuck care if he still wanna ask ur friend anything else.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
how dark ur friend tint
cos in the tv news i heard that JPJ only issue approval to tint the front and back glass 30% dark and side is 50% dark
unless u have skin problem or eye problem and prove from doctor and need to show it to the head jpj to approve then only u can tint the glass to 70%dark
and need to renew every year

the police cannot search ur car unless they ask ur permission or they ask what is it then u open it
they cant touch ur belongings
unless they have a warrent to search
if they touch ur belongings u can take down the officer number and name
and port them

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Kelvio said:
if they touch ur belongings u can take down the officer number and name and port them
and make sure you report them n make it big until they wish they weren't so "berani".

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
......... no way la... they can do whatever they 1...
got 1 guy hp also kena shut off... grap his hp dun let him call anybody...
nothing he can say about it!!!
at d end... how to settle????
its all about money money money...
d police use a normal car drive him to d bank to take out money summore man!!!
damn TERUK

aiman_utp

Jun 21, 2006
bro,
just heard from a police (relative), bout da tinted glass , the arahan from JPJ is not clear to the police, that's why they main hentam saman jer..... by the way, he said if u want no trouble, make sure ur pocket have RM50... when they start open their mouth...... ecspecially JPJ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please advice~

i'm having problem with my gearbox, manual. there is sound and hard for me to change gear from 1st to 2st +3st. 4st and 5st not problem.

So myself told of a new gearbox since it already 9yrs already.

My ride is a 1.6 dohc.

should i go for a 4G91/4G92 or 4G93 gearbox. don't think wanna try 4G15 gearbox..

Please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience