Invitation - Public FREE test drive of MITSUBISHI cars

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

MLOC will be holding our 2006 AGM in Aman Suria this coming Sunday. While the AGM event is strictly restricted for our members only, we and our sponsors would like to extend this private event and invite the members of the public to hang around our sponsors event.

Mitsubishi Malaysia (one of our main sponsors) will be holding a support event for our AGM and with that, they will be bringing in range of Mitsubishi cars for public FREE TEST DRIVE on that day.

This event will also be covered by automagazine (ie..Hypertune) so you can dress smart and get your pretty face on it if you're lucky ! ; )

Unfortunately no food will be provided (as we are a small humble club) for members of public but you are welcome to hang around the event area (except the AGM area) and take pictures and test drive of Mitsubishi cars and the event.

The venue details as follow:

Venue: Aman Suria Center Parking Lot (Big parking Lot, also known as Dataran Prima), Right in front of Nasi Kandar DiKayu

Time:12pm-3pm

Thank you,
MLOC Malaysia

P.S: To know more about MLOC, visit our webpage at www.mloc.cjb.net

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Will Evo 9 be included in the range of cars for members of the public to test drive ? :D

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Go there just to look at Mitsubishi cars?

I'm hoping there's at least a Evo 9 to test drive. Else, not many people will turb up?

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
test drive? meant somebody must beside us?

if don have anybody i will probably drive away it......hahahahaha

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
The few times i test drove cars, i made sure i tested the cars to the fullest limits. Please allow me to apologise to Audi, Subaru and Naza for nearly scaring the shit out of the salesperson.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
So if there was an Evo 9 for test drives, would you put the Super AYC to work and scare the shits out of the salesperson?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
I bet they will ask what car you are driving currently before the test drive......

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Give Preference to MItsu Owners...woohoo

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid made its first driving debut on a closed road in Monterey California.

It was shipped to California from Germany for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance but before it went on display engineers let Porsche AG Design Chief Michael Mauer put the new supercar through its phases.

The 918 Spyder prototype combines high-tech racing features and electro-mobility to offer a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience