Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
i beg you guys, for those who are qualified to vote, please,register yourself with SPR,then,when the time comes,pls,DO NOT VOTE THESE JOKERS
you may say that your vote wont change anything,but if 1 million of you said that,well,it makes a different.
we have to save this country from being ruined by these SOB

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jswong said:
MCA should declare that Chinese Triads are the key to Malaysia's economy growth. At least that statement has more truth to it than "Mat Rempits are our future leaders" or that these bastards are "misunderstood".
chinese triads keep the place a lot more safer than piggy cops. haha True ar? haha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Stupid G, Stupid Barisan Nasional, Stupid UMNO, Stupid Chairman with a brain no bigger than a microscopic lifeform.....:angry_smile:

Soon Malaysia will burn in hell because of this retarded ppl. I will not vote for BN even if they put a gun to my head...

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
fstrader said:
wahhh brother... long time no nampak... :shades_smile:
yah lor bro.. been laying low for a while... but have been here reading only... but didn't post anything... but this topic damn interesting that's why i decided to post... ahaha...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Later on will come out something that ' The media misunderstood me already' :)

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
first they say that women is to be blamed for the rising amount of rape cases
then they say that MCA challenged them! whoa? can UMNO actually be challenged?
How to challenge? challenge what?

Further, the Mister Khairy said that all his investments in the Co is from his own money....whoa?? he is a self made millionaire at such young age??

and now...Rempits is the assets....
of course it's an asset! the is no bigger truth
and yes we misunderstood him!
It's the biggest assets bcos with their votes...those pigs can remain in their places up above and suck out all our money with corruption,taxes and what the fuck not!

Now voters...think about it.
He is one of those guys that u vote to represent u in UMNO.
But but but...what can we do?? Vote PAS?

Think about it.
There's noting much we can really do.Like it or not there is only one govt in Malaysia.
When the other party says something that they dont''t like...then the next day BIG BIG WARNING "DON'T CHALLENGE US!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

good good.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
but honestly...
i dun think voting opposition would do anything right...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Someone wrote this:

Bikers a menace, not assets

I REFER to your reports, “Mat Rempits our assets, says Putera Umno head” and “Bikers on smashing rampage” (The Star, Aug 31).

I wonder how Mat Rempits (bikers) can be assets? Surely Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim has encountered Mat Rempits riding dangerously at midnight on the Sprint Highway.

They congregate by the hundreds, taunting fellow road users (I have seen them trailing and taunting car drivers), weaving through traffic at deadly speeds and, sometimes, resorting to robbing the innocent.

Surely they can do better things with their time than endangering their lives and the lives of others.

How can we depend on the Mat Rempits to be our future leaders? I certainly would not want an ex-Mat Rempit as my leader. It does not bode well.

SAY NO TO MAT REMPITS,

Kuala Lumpur.

---

Congrats for speaking up. More people should write to The Star concerning this subject.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
simonchangwaimun said:
but honestly...
Somewhat true but it'll be nice to see more opposition in cabinet to balance things out rather than like now the bn just bull doze over whatever the like. More oppostion will ensure a better quality debate ( i hope )

Opposition can keep bn in check. More and louder voice to oppose.

If you prefer to be raped and robbed for the next 5 years or so then by all means go vote dacing yang sudah rosak berat sebelah half past 6 foul mouth bird brained unqualified jaguh kaki pukul kampung gomen.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Letters To The Editor - The Star

Please Note! Letters to the Editor must carry the sender's full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address for authentication. A pseudonym may be included. Letters may be edited for clarity, objectivity, brevity and other requirements. We will only publish letters addressed exclusively to The Editor of The Star.

[email protected]

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
EG8 said:
i beg you guys, for those who are qualified to vote, please,register yourself with SPR,then,when the time comes,pls,DO NOT VOTE THESE JOKERS
you may say that your vote wont change anything,but if 1 million of you said that,well,it makes a different.
we have to save this country from being ruined by these SOB
ehhh.... there are something fishy in SPR also.. :)

my wife and i both register the same time, and when we check at the SPR website, both our name are in the database stating the place to vote and so on but when the state election, my wife record is not in the database. :) Some of my freinds voting station had being changed to donno where which is so ulu place that we never set foot there....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
satria_95 said:
Letters To The Editor - The Star

Please Note! Letters to the Editor must carry the sender's full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address for authentication. A pseudonym may be included. Letters may be edited for clarity, objectivity, brevity and other requirements. We will only publish letters addressed exclusively to The Editor of The Star.

[email protected]

You are writing to a newspaper own by a political party to complain about political issue. What do you think?

The Star is only good for job hunt......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
links,
oh... I already sent wor. hehehe Nevermind ler. It's opinions anyway and if they felt that my opinion based, nation hearted, and neutral sided mail is unworthy, then just throw it away lor. They can always call me in for an interview to see what I really mean. hehe Anyway, I copy that part from the star online wan. Just did a copy and paste for those who wants to write in.

evo3,
There is something going on with our country, not just SPR. Even if we cast 1,000,000 for DAP, internally within the SPR (or whoever is in charge of the final vote results) may just twist the numbers because we will never know who voted for what, and how many votes actually went to who.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
simonchangwaimun said:
but honestly...
The point is to reduce the (ruling party's) majority - nothing else. And to show the motherfuckers the rakyats are really serious about it.

We elect them to serve us, not vice versa!

These idiots are elected by who in the first place? Am 100% sure ain't by me coz I never did cross them for the past two elections I'm entitled to.

Fucking propaganda. I bet that near the coming election these are the things they'll do to "recover" back the hatred for increasing the fuel/toll/electricity prices, rempit things, racial statements, etc.

Abolish some (cheap) tolls - the rakyats will cheer up (NOT)
Scare tactics - label and create stories on oppositions (typically PAS & DAP would be the victims)
Went down to villages to help the poor irrespective of race, etc - highlighted BIG time by the TV3 piece of shit esp.

And when the time comes, (nearly) all of us would just settle for the lesser evil (as potrayed by them/media).

because they know - malaysians have short memories and EASILY affected by issues that'll crop up last minute before the elections.

And the election proces itself is...hmm..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally found a shop selling ACDelco batteries

Max Automart Gombak
No 68, JALAN 6/21D,MEDAN IDAMAN GOMBAK OPPOSITE PLAZA IDAMAN,53100 KUALA LUMPUR

Look for the boss Kelvin

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience