March 31: HCC KL-Melacca Trip

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Join the convoy to Malacca? I can meet you guys at Malacca and convoy the historic city for food.. You don't expect me drive all the way up to KL and drive back to Malacca, right?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
I don't even know there a famous mid-nite char siew rice in Malacca til I saw your posting.
You must get the location from your friend so you can bring us there during our trip.:_:
I can ask for the location but the stall only opens in the mid-nite. You sure the rest of the gang want to stay in Malacca til mid-nite just for a plate of long-queued char siew rice? KL also got delicious char siew rice, am I right?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Join the convoy to Malacca? I can meet you guys at Malacca and convoy the historic city for food.. You don't expect me drive all the way up to KL and drive back to Malacca, right?

The convoy I mean is from Malacca to JB where we meet in Malacca. :_:

Maybe the trip will last up till midnight. You'll never know. hehe

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yup. Not an issue if we make it on a weekend. How about the weekend of 9th and 10th June? We meet at Malacca on the 9th, tour around the city and makan then come to JB. I got two extra rooms and empty living rooms without bed and sofa. If you guys don't mind, you all can stay over at my place on the night of 9th. Then in the morning of 10th we all go to Danga Bay together. They got cosplay show there, see JBTALKS.CC ~ÓÀÔ¶¾«²Ê~. We go wash our eyes.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Got into the cosplay website again. Didnt see their actual time of competition at Danga Bay. I sms the fella now. Will let you guys know when they reply.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
The cosplay show will be held in the afternoon of 10th June. How? KL coupe drivers leave JB in the late afternoon?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
You think we can ask Hyundai or other company to be our official sponsors when we have convoy? Ask them sponsor our petrol and servicing.. Then in return we might need to put on some of their stickers or attend some of their events.. What you all think?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hmmm... I remember one of the members here did mention that before.
But from what I heard at that time was Hyundai Malaysia ain't wanted those kinda publicity.
Not really clear of how it goes with Hyundai Malaysia.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Was it long long time ago? If yes, then we can try again lor.. write good good proposal then submit

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hmmm.... I forgotten how long de.
However, no members tried submitting a proposal to Hyundai Malaysia before.
Maybe Sim, you can do that?
This important task will be awarded to you.
Hehehehe.........

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Hahaha.. i can write the proposal and stuff.. but then who has the contact of Hyundai Malaysia?

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
erm..interestin~if ur guys come jb,sim remember 2 call me ah.

btw,i don thk hyundai msia will support anythg...anyway,nice 2 try ^^

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while.

Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine clean really surprised me. Now my leather seats became much softer and much more cleaner. Their products really work as claimed and many satisfied customers worldwide.

Now they have a local...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience