March 31: HCC KL-Melacca Trip

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Come JB meet JB coupes.. I do miss the Beef Bak Kut Teh in Malacca.. It's simply wonderful.. The uncle put the raw sliced beef just before he serves you the Bak Kut Teh in claypot so you can decide how well done is the beef you want! Any non-beef eater here?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Huh?!
There's such thing as Beef Bak Kut Teh?
Sounds tasty...
Where is the location of the stall in Malacca?

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yeah! Beef Bak Kut Teh!!!

Exit from Ayer Keroh toll, drive straight towards city direction. You will see a Jusco on your right after some 5 - 10 min drive. There's a traffic light at the cross road in front of Jusco. Go straight. You will meet the next traffic light at a T-junction with some nice decoration jobs done by the government on your right. Turn left at this traffic light. The stall is located at one of the houses on your right. It looks a bit run-down and not much parking space. But believe me, you won't regret eating it!

So when's the next trip? End of May or early June?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
ho ho...
You're making me hungry now... hahaha...
The government deco is it the water fall deco?
If it is then I know where's the location.

Hmmm... need to discuss bout the date of the trip...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yeah.. That's the government deco.. Should be able to find the place quite easily. I last visited the stall in 2005. Pray hard hard the uncle not yet retired. Else we can only go to eat satay celup

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Wow!
It's almost two years de.
But I never know Malacca is also famous for beef bak kut teh before this.
Only know about the rice ball chicken rice that doesn't impress me.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Have you tried the famous mid-nite char siew rice visited by a lot of MMU students? I forgot the place alrd coz I cant recognise the road very clearly in the mid-nite. My friends brought me there once.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Frankly speaking, I havent stepped my foot to A-Farmosa yet. You plan to do a convoy to A-Farmosa and the Dutch House? hahahahaa.....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Have you tried the famous mid-nite char siew rice visited by a lot of MMU students? I forgot the place alrd coz I cant recognise the road very clearly in the mid-nite. My friends brought me there once.
I don't even know there a famous mid-nite char siew rice in Malacca til I saw your posting.
You must get the location from your friend so you can bring us there during our trip.:_:

The last time I been to Malacca with my Coupe, I only round the city during the mid night.
I still remember that there was an owner of a Singapore plated Tuscani purposely parked his Tuscani next to my Coupe at the Hotel's carpark.
Too bad I didn't bring my camera along with me and HCC not yet exist at that time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

with the election coming soon and alot of new cars coming to our market this year, do you think it is a good time to buy new car now ?

not about expensive conti cars but models like proton or jap made.

i was browsing thru mudah and saw proton giving huge discounts for 2012 car. quite tempting to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience