Leather care - Leatherique...no other...

twinhope88

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while.

Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine clean really surprised me. Now my leather seats became much softer and much more cleaner. Their products really work as claimed and many satisfied customers worldwide.

Now they have a local dealer here in Malaysia (www.leatherique-asia.com) located at pj area.

Also found this promotion at http://www.leatherique-asia.com/promotion-en.htm

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
How muh it cost you bro? Actually no need to spend too much. You can try the Armorall leather care which will cost you below RM20. I used to sell it before and i think the effect is really good. It will make your leather softer and bring up the smell of the new leather. Anyway it is just a suggestion.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is finally over now that Toyota just officially launched its new and much anticipated Toyota 86 sports coupe in Malaysia! The launch of this automotive legend at the Sepang International Circuit was accompanied by the launch of another Toyota icon, the new Toyota Camry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience