Malaysia GTR R35 crash n burn

pumpkin76

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe..!!!how much the fire extinguisher on outside market?expensive or not?if too expensvice,i plan to "curi" fire extinguisher from my office which is big one hehehe...:proud:
no no.... those office big ones are 9kg ABC Dry Powder..... damn heavy... if wanna curi..... curi those 2.7kg CO2 type which can be found in LV switchroom or lift motor room.... lighter.... LOL..... btw.... can anyone tell me which type is more suitable to put in car? ABC Dry Powder or CO2? got Pyrogen type (Those in TNB Sub-station type)? :P

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Wow like seriousely.....? Then i wont be using any more ron 95.... Normally use them only in genting as there are no 97 in genting....
Har?!?!?! your 3s-gte can run on ron95???? seriously..... my friend's original st185 can only take ron97.....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehe..i no mind it big/heavy or what type of powder?as long as it can use or put on car maybe on rear boot cuz it too big size.thank bro,will look for smaller size as u say will found in lv switchroom or lift motor room or tnb room any hypermarket ?available or not ?:hmmmm:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hehehe..i no mind it big/heavy or what type of powder?as long as it can use or put on car maybe on rear boot cuz it too big size.thank bro,will look for smaller size as u say will found in lv switchroom or lift motor room or tnb room any hypermarket ?available or not ?:hmmmm:
Bro... Actually cant wan... But i was in genting and my tank is empty... The petrol station here only offer ron95 so i have no choise...

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...!he so rich,look for ron97 petrol only.Bro,u still have a another choice is call ur parent buy ron97 in 2 or 3 bottle then go to genting pass to u.maybe ur engine "tak biasa" drink cheap petrol...:stupid:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahaha...!he so rich,look for ron97 petrol only.Bro,u still have a another choice is call ur parent buy ron97 in 2 or 3 bottle then go to genting pass to u.maybe ur engine "tak biasa" drink cheap petrol...:stupid:
Lol not cos rich or poor... Lah.... Turbo car need to use ron97 wan mah.... Haizzz.... Samore my parents also in genting also... Cant get anyone to buy petrol for me

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I think the car is poorly build. I think they neglect the safe feature. Even a proton crashes the car still dint burn... its definitely a mechanical failure i would say. we could also see sparks and explosion from the fire... Main cause of car cough fire is the battery. Dont flame me... im just giving an opinion...
Pandai lah u.

But don't give up your day job just yet.

With that kind of intellect, I sure hope this nation did not hire any of your engineering services.

And if we do, I hope they limit you to designing stuff like coffee cup holders.

BTW, if you ever get around to giving an expert engineer opinion on coffee cup holders, here's a hint :- Think 'round' .

LOL...some of you jokers...so hilarious, it brings tears to my eyes

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Pandai lah u.

But don't give up your day job just yet.

With that kind of intellect, I sure hope this nation did not hire any of your engineering services.

And if we do, I hope they limit you to designing stuff like coffee cup holders.

BTW, if you ever get around to giving an expert engineer opinion on coffee cup holders, here's a hint :- Think 'round' .

LOL...some of you jokers...so hilarious, it brings tears to my eyes
Bro... Its just an opinion.... If you dont like it give better suggesions to the problem... Dont go flaming around... Forum is for sharing opinion... And everyone is free to share.... If you are here to flame and cause trouble the i suggest you dont visit thred like this....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
everybody still here? funny... from GTR crashed n burnt ---> BATTERY (lol!) ---> dry leaves (double lol!) ---> RON95 ---> RON88 ---> cup holders (triple lol!)

alantjw, yes indeed this is a forum where ppl open their mind and TRY to accept other's. but dont forget this also the place where ppl have to take other's HARSH OPINIONS and BASHINGS. i can see u try 2 change ur main point (which was the BATTERY as d culprit and COD of that R35). Try stick to that and feel free to admit u wrong, if u eventually think it is laahhh..

peace btw..:)

Last edited:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Forum is for sharing opinion... And everyone is free to share.... If you are here to flame and cause trouble the i suggest you dont visit thred like this....
Yeah, I heard that argument before. It's the same old free speech excuse.

Most ppl like to think that just because they have a mouth on them, they are free to say anything without tempering their opinions with some common sense.

You go back and read what you originally wrote and tell me it did not come across as brash and speculative ? No one likes an ignoramus armschair expert. After reading your statements, are you really so surprised ppl started piling on and taking turns having a go at you ?

Any opinion will do ? Whatever happen to sensible viewpoints ? At least try to say something grounded on facts rather than conjecture. How else are you going to elevate the quality of the forum if every donkey opens his mouth with the same old stupid banal kindergarten comments day in day out.

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
anyway.. lol i dont want to say who is right or wrong in this... but anyone know what is the cause of the problem? any reports on this? and did the driver suffer any injuries?

hijau

Oct 20, 2010
Perak
everybody still here? funny... from GTR crashed n burnt ---> BATTERY (lol!) ---> dry leaves (double lol!) ---> RON95 ---> RON88 ---> cup holders (triple lol!)
:rofl:

maybe someone should ask a witness of the incident about what happen

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I bought one Tein HR hilo with non Tein Spring...I go for service all these absorber (that cost me 700 bucks), and the result, I drive my car like riding horse...It is soooooo tough. I ask any one pro bout this, and almost they say that I have to change the spring. (besides, the current springs were not mounted properly, so it make my absorber a little bit noise). BUT, I do not know what spring I'm goin to choose. Any one could help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience