Malaysia GTR R35 crash n burn

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Well if you are so smart... Then try justify that the crash is major... And i already sIs that its just a point of view... Not to say that all gtr has this problem.... Maybe 1 in 300 maybe... You woul never know... Im just giving out point of view.... If you are so smart then quit flMing arou d and give suggesions and maybe what had happend.... My car have a verry bad electrical problem all the time to i know best what it will leads too... So im just sharing that is a lesson that all should remember not to screw up the wirings....
U got your assumptions all wrong. The car was built in a v good cond and it doesnt have an electrical failure. And no the safety features were not neglected the driver came out all fine without any scratches. your car have very bad electrical problem doesnt mean a car on fire u see on the road is becoz of your same problem. Lol. Btw get an extinguisher to stand by in your car just in case anything happen.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
you mean you still haven't sort out the wiring problem of your modified st183 with that st185 3S-GTE turbo under it after all these years?
Yeqh man... The wiring thing still not settled yet.... As its costly and need the right people to do it.... Im getting my friend to work on it and i do keep fire estinguisure in my car just incase.... Btw its a lesson to all... Dont ever mess up wirings..... Its a pain in The tut....... Im experiencing it now.... My fuel pump wire already burn and were lucky that it didnt catch fire....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
having a fire extinguisher in ur car is 1 thg...make sure one knows HOW 2 use it...trust me...i've seen ppl having zilch idea on how 2 operate 'em..n o yeah..dun panic oso....if panic,i got 10 extinguishers oso useless ler......

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Well if you are so smart... Then try justify that the crash is major... And i already sIs that its just a point of view... Not to say that all gtr has this problem.... Maybe 1 in 300 maybe... You woul never know... Im just giving out point of view.... If you are so smart then quit flMing arou d and give suggesions and maybe what had happend.... My car have a verry bad electrical problem all the time to i know best what it will leads too... So im just sharing that is a lesson that all should remember not to screw up the wirings....
1. wow, you really are a guru from some faraway and tall mountain. 1 in 300 GTR may have this problem.

2. i am not an accident expert, that is why i am asking you how you classify an accident as a major accident. why you answer my question with another question? :hmmmm:

3. i'm not flaming around but i will not GUESS or ASSUME what happened, like what you are doing.

4. something that happens to your car or had happened to other friends' car does not necessarily happen to the GTR in this case. you simply tembak here and there but when people disagree with you, you throw a fit and complain you kena flame? :hmmmm:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehe..!!!how much the fire extinguisher on outside market?expensive or not?if too expensvice,i plan to "curi" fire extinguisher from my office which is big one hehehe...:proud:

sentlon

Dec 21, 2007
i dont think its very smart to do that. a huge fire extinguisher would only slow down your car and consume more petrol. simply buy the smaller one for car use. too easy

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i dont think its very smart to do that. a huge fire extinguisher would only slow down your car and consume more petrol. simply buy the smaller one for car use. too easy
yeah... i keep a small and easy to use one is enough... in case in need its easy to use.. not only if it happen to you but we might be able to help our friends in case if their car starts burning in front of us..

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
ya ya ya confirm the RON95..other day I was driving at night alone and suddenly my car burst into flames..for no reason..maybe i SPECULATE, it was because the engine detonation was too BIG and then whole fuel system caught fire down to the fuel tank :|

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
ya ya ya confirm the RON95..other day I was driving at night alone and suddenly my car burst into flames..for no reason..maybe i SPECULATE, it was because the engine detonation was too BIG and then whole fuel system caught fire down to the fuel tank :|
Wow like seriousely.....? Then i wont be using any more ron 95.... Normally use them only in genting as there are no 97 in genting....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Maserati Ghibli II is one of the precursors of the Maserati 3200GT which I has featured in the Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland series. The Maserati Ghibli came with 2 engine options, one with a turbo-charged 2.0 litre twin-turbo V6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience