Malaysia GTR R35 crash n burn

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Pandai lah u.

But don't give up your day job just yet.

With that kind of intellect, I sure hope this nation did not hire any of your engineering services.

And if we do, I hope they limit you to designing stuff like coffee cup holders.

BTW, if you ever get around to giving an expert engineer opinion on coffee cup holders, here's a hint :- Think 'round' .

LOL...some of you jokers...so hilarious, it brings tears to my eyes
that's a great idea... because they don't need wiring for coffee cups :biggrin:

ed_1712

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
wahhh....lots of engineer here...dont talk simply if dunno wat cause of fire...let the expert do their job...ehehehe:wavey:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
bro, RON88 in other country is our RON 95. their calculation use US method. same like US gallon is diff with Uk gallon.
source from paul, paultan.org.

back to 95 easy catch fire than 97, i think GTR owner gt enuf $ to fill Vpower. 95 is more easy to catch fire coz benzene but when u fill in car and when accident, n sumting ignite the fuel, use whatever RON also burnt one coz its fuel mah, of coz will burn lah. when accident, is just luck if sumting ignite the fuel. u cannot blame wat fuel or wat car.
Allow me to pour petrol to this R35... errr RON95 debate ahahaha...

Yeap, I second this. Little difference to whichever RON fuel that we use: it's not that RON97 when put to fire will take 10 seconds longer to ignite than RON95. Both will ignite at the same time. If go test at lab... put few drops RON95 on one plate, RON97 on another plate, see which one will ignite, of course both lar. Gasoline mah.

I agree with nikolaiski's opinion, it's a matter of whether there was a fuel tank breach. Or broken fuel line. Doesn't take a big accident to breach. If run over cat oso fuel line broken, then what to do? Catch fire lar.

But to the question of RON95 containing more benzene, maybe it's wrong?

Another approach to increase the MON / RON ratio of gasoline may result from increasing the weight fraction of those hydrocarbons having blending MON's nearly equivalent to the blending RON's. Examples include propyl or isopropyl-benzene, C-5 and substituted C-5 naphthenes and highly branched olefins like 4-methyl 2 pentene.

http://www.refiningonline.com/engelhardkb/crep/tcr4_29.htm

Last edited:

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
don't forget about engine oil, brake fluid, steering fluid that also could contribute to the fire. anyway the overall conclusion still RON 95 cause all the fire to all the car on the road today....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
don't forget about engine oil, brake fluid, steering fluid that also could contribute to the fire. anyway the overall conclusion still RON 95 cause all the fire to all the car on the road today....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
not ron95 only...

all fuel cause fire....
:biggrin:

even hydrogen fuel...:nurse: