Malaysia Car Autoshow, Just for Fun =)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nolah. Felixia, Hannah and so many other leng luis have made our lives great in the car scene what!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
If u ask me.. all of them shouldn't be there. First of all, this is a car show ..not some walk way for chicks to be there. By putting girls or so called models there, it deviates from the true spirit and purpose of a car show. Moreover, gals like this - majority are stuck up. I am not saying all ok? i said majority.. or to be fair, some la... (give face abit, else next time they walk up to me and be super friendly to me. u know la, i alim.. i don like to be so 'superficial wan' LOLOLOL).. secondly, they are obscuring my view of the car.. i want to see the car..not the gals.. please move a side... thirdly, they will attract a lot of photographers who will then take picture of them and hoggin the cars that i wanna take pictures of.. and what's worse is... some of these photographers are so proud that some hot gals (assuming they are really that hot la) are posing as per instructed bcoz in real life - no gals would even listen to them least to say take any instructions ... 4thly.. by having them there, they will bring the worse out of weak willed men.. they would lose their humanity as lust sets in and go walk up to them slowly as they transform from human to ape.. once they reach the gals, they'd hang on tightly to their body as if they are tree branches... assuming they are thin.. for meaty chicks perhaps these apes thinks they are hugging tree trunks.. depending on their unique tastes ...

As u can see, out of the few hundred words i've written.. not many touches on cars.. why? coz of the presence of these so called models or gals...

LOL!

*cabut*

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
If u ask me.. all of them shouldn't be there. First of all, this is a car show ..not some walk way for chicks to be there. By putting girls or so called models there, it deviates from the true spirit and purpose of a car show. Moreover, gals like this - majority are stuck up. I am not saying all ok? i said majority.. or to be fair, some la... (give face abit, else next time they walk up to me and be super friendly to me. u know la, i alim.. i don like to be so 'superficial wan' LOLOLOL).. secondly, they are obscuring my view of the car.. i want to see the car..not the gals.. please move a side... thirdly, they will attract a lot of photographers who will then take picture of them and hoggin the cars that i wanna take pictures of.. and what's worse is... some of these photographers are so proud that some hot gals (assuming they are really that hot la) are posing as per instructed bcoz in real life - no gals would even listen to them least to say take any instructions ... 4thly.. by having them there, they will bring the worse out of weak willed men.. they would lose their humanity as lust sets in and go walk up to them slowly as they transform from human to ape.. once they reach the gals, they'd hang on tightly to their body as if they are tree branches... assuming they are thin.. for meaty chicks perhaps these apes thinks they are hugging tree trunks.. depending on their unique tastes ...

As u can see, out of the few hundred words i've written.. not many touches on cars.. why? coz of the presence of these so called models or gals...

LOL!

*cabut*
so called "ALIM", as described by the one himself :adore: