Opus jay chou world tour in malaysia 2013

leenl

Apr 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
King of Mandapop, Jay Chou is back to KL!
This concert titled “OPUS JAY WORLD TOUR” at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil on 02 Aug, 03 Aug & 04 Aug shows.
Can't wait to see my super idol!!! Wonder how high when I see him in front of me in real. Anyone bought the ticket already?

Jul 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, I his fans too. I still haven got the ticket leh…..where to get cheap ticket now? Can anyone share what theme will they use for this concert? Will Jolin Tsai appear?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From what I heard, the ticket sold out if not wrong in first 3 days? :hmmmm2:
Just don't buy from those who manage to bought the tickets and selling it higher after that.

Wouldn't encourage such act, it will just lower the chances of those genuine fans to get their tickets at retail prices.

klow361

May 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didn’t do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou

Jul 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You are Jay Chou sure fans too? The ticket is selling fast that day la. Because Jay Chou didn’t do concert long time already. Maybe you can try Xpax. You can donwload 2 Jay Chou Call Me Tone and maybe you can win 2 ticket from it. Just try it la. Is a chance there what. Or maybe you can reload and use RM100 with Xpax then can win the ticket worth RM483 to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. As i know , all expenses paid leh. You can serach from their website here

Last time I also try for G-Dragon but cannot get it la. A lot people will try hard to get it I think. Because the paid for this is less compare you really buy in cash. Kekek! For me, free stuff sure want to try.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
aiya...watch on tv good enuf :biggrin:
Too bad Malaysia Edition Tour or concert of Jay Chou is never on sale. Only concerts from
other countries.

Not getting the tickets is not that frustrating. Is those who manage to get it but
didn't intend to go and wanted to make extra bucks from it by selling to
hardcore fans who failed to get their tickets because of these people. :damnmate:

Boycott such people so that we wont be encouraging such thing ever again. If you
buy the ticket, either you go or just burn the ticket.

I rather sacrifice not to go than buying from them which in return encourage them
to do the same when Jay Chou comes again or in any concerts.

Example: Retail maybe selling at RM600 for VIP, but these scumbags sells them at RM1200 or higher
for 1 ticket. :mad:

Start making fake excuses like, (Reason For Sale: Last minute Can't make it)

No such thing for a die hard fan to have anything clash on the same day when their Idol is
going to have a concert on that day.

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

The amount of marketing here is too damn high.

leenl

Apr 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Last time I also try for G-Dragon but cannot get it la. A lot people will try hard to get it I think. Because the paid for this is less compare you really buy in cash. Kekek! For me, free stuff sure want to try.
There was no easy get free lunch one la. Sure need to give and take one lor. Actually I already brought the ticket for this concert, bt I don’t mind if I can win the ticket to Hong Kong and watch Jay Chou one more time. Hahahah! Just reload with Xpax then can participate ma. Easy what!!! Somemore then RM100 is use by ourself one.

Nic121

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Sorry for hijack thread, i got x2 Opus Jay Concert ticket tis coming 4th august, is final show on sunday.
PS1 L13 H3,4 vr nice center sitting, behind vip area. Actual price is Rm498/pcs now asking Rm1000 for both ticket.
Interested pls sms/call 012-2629705 to cod around kl area tq.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

leenl

Apr 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
From what I heard, the ticket sold out if not wrong in first 3 days? :hmmmm2:
Just don't buy from those who manage to bought the tickets and selling it higher after that.

Wouldn't encourage such act, it will just lower the chances of those genuine fans to get their tickets at retail prices.
but really wanna see this concert coz of the 3D effect lo...how can they prevent this from happening in the future?

sad to know about this

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo, hi bros.
I would like to change my original 4g93t auto gear box side mount intercooler to front mount, hope to get some feedback from all master below my concern:-
1. Any one can recommend where can I get a good workmanship welder and installer?
2. How much it cost to perform the welding and installation? Thinking to buy new intercooler myself.
1. what size of intercooler is good for 2 inch of SS pipe? or should I go for 2 1/2 inch intercooler and piping?
2. After change, will it be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience