Honda - tenaga setia resources jalan 222 petaling jaya

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
Dear All,

Recently, i sent in my Honda City SE for 25,000 kms SERVICE. The service advisor ( a freshy who knows next to nothing, kinda just grad and sitting on the desk as service advisor ) as usual gave me craps, and all i said was, do all, YES DO ALL, that is required to be done at 25,000kms as per manufacturer . So they did the routine engine oil change, air cond service and wheel alignment.

Now the issue is, after i did the aircond service, my aircond is not as cold as before, yes ! believe me on this + plus the steering wheel that was straight is no longer straight on straight-not-bumpy roads.

I am bloody pissed with Tenaga Setia, however i am away from Malaysia due to work. Upon my return, i am surely gonna be there at Tenaga Setia to give them a peace of mind.

If need arises, i will get the press into action.

I am taking time to share this with fellow car freaks so you be aware and also for the betterment for yourself.

Note : FYI. I am a car lover and i can feel and note every single change on my car even a miniscule.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Have you reported the problems faced to the SC. If not, by the time you come back they can deny and say normal wear and tear....

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
hi vr2turbo,

thanks for your thought.

i have not reported as of yet due to time constraints. will do soon

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I bought my car there but serviced in Setia Alam.. Don't talk to noobs... Alignment can do outside, cabin filter can outsource where Honda overprices them.

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
PocketRocket,

Thank you.

From now on, i'd not get those air cond filter or alignment and etc from HONDA, lesson learned.

mind sharing on the location of Setia Alam ? planning for a change.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
PocketRocket,

Thank you.

From now on, i'd not get those air cond filter or alignment and etc from HONDA, lesson learned.

mind sharing on the location of Setia Alam ? planning for a change.
I understand your problem as my friend have Honda too. Was forced to service the air con even though still cold and have no problem, but SC scare him and said, if air con fails no more guarantee, because did not service....:banghead:

didie

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
I bought my car there but serviced in Setia Alam.. Don't talk to noobs... Alignment can do outside, cabin filter can outsource where Honda overprices them.
Second that! Cabin filter costed me RM230. Gila punya price.

satria81

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
I understand your problem as my friend have Honda too. Was forced to service the air con even though still cold and have no problem, but SC scare him and said, if air con fails no more guarantee, because did not service....:banghead:
hi vr2turbo,

matter of fact, i wasn't forced. but i just wanted the best for my car, hence i told them to do all required my the manufacturer.

i am still unable to get over this - feel horrible as the aircond that was icy cold is no more the same and in addition, a straight steering wheel is now not straight... just don't want the same to happen to anyone here from ZTH

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi vr2turbo,

matter of fact, i wasn't forced. but i just wanted the best for my car, hence i told them to do all required my the manufacturer.

i am still unable to get over this - feel horrible as the aircond that was icy cold is no more the same and in addition, a straight steering wheel is now not straight... just don't want the same to happen to anyone here from ZTH
Forced in a way, by saying no more warranty if he don't do the service, so my friend scare so did the service which also cost a few hundred ringgit...:banghead:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Ahh, you can try the Service Centre called Tiong Nam Motor. Its next to Setia Mall. Once you enter Setia Alam from NKVE, follow the road all the way, you will see Setia Mall then Honda on the opposite side of the road. Continue on to the end and U-turn back. They are still new, quiet, friendly, spacious and its a peaceful experience for me. Not crowded, waiting in line for too long. Just don't opt for their free car wash. Horrendous.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ahh, you can try the Service Centre called Tiong Nam Motor. Its next to Setia Mall. Once you enter Setia Alam from NKVE, follow the road all the way, you will see Setia Mall then Honda on the opposite side of the road. Continue on to the end and U-turn back. They are still new, quiet, friendly, spacious and its a peaceful experience for me. Not crowded, waiting in line for too long. Just don't opt for their free car wash. Horrendous.
SC car wash all like that leh......hahahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Want to be among the first to own the Toyota 86? Well, better put down your orders down now as the bookings for the Subaru BRZ’s twin is now open! According to the indicative on-the-road price released by UWM Toyota Motor, the 2.0l FR machine’s price will be at RM 243,000 for the manual transmission, and an extra RM 6,000 if one fancies the automatic. But there’s no further word yet on whether there are any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience